Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 195 Competitors

Array

School
    Academia BJJ

195 Competitors

Hosting Sapateiro Invitational 2 June 11. Who would you guys like to see in at 195lb? Boogie is thinking about it, gotta let him get through EBI 6 first. Also have some 10th planet faces in the 175lb division that day as well

Array

School
    80/20 BJJ
    Maybe Davi Ramos? That would be awesome. Also is there any high quality footage of the first event?

Array

School
    Academia BJJ
    We have most of the first round uploaded, the rest of the matches are still uploading but they will be available on the channel below.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtc...DNJrIMdRi_4Hgw

We're in talks with Budo Videos and FloGrappling about doing the PPV for our next one so we can worry about putting on a great show and they can film it all and stream it without problems.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh "Star-Lord" Leduc View Post
    We have most of the first round uploaded, the rest of the matches are still uploading but they will be available on the channel below.

We're in talks with Budo Videos and FloGrappling about doing the PPV for our next one so we can worry about putting on a great show and they can film it all and stream it without problems.
    Highly Recommend Matt Paul 10P Purple Belt, Pro MMA fighter, taps brown/black belts on the regular and In comp. Look him up!

Array

School
    80/20 BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh "Star-Lord" Leduc View Post

Great! Thanks for the link. I'm looking forward to watching the rest of the matches. Yes I would be inclined to buy a ppv through budovideos if you did another event with a similar level of talent!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    Is this same day weigh in or night before? I think I can make 195lbs and I am interested. I also spoke with Marcello Bergo, he's the head instructor at BTT Jacksonville, he's become a friend and great training partner, he is also interested.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Brown View Post
    Is this same day weigh in or night before? I think I can make 195lbs and I am interested. I also spoke with Marcello Bergo, he's the head instructor at BTT Jacksonville, he's become a friend and great training partner, he is also interested.
    This would be cool
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    Awe, Thank you brother! I also nominate B-Mac for 175's. :-)

Array

School
    Triton Fight Center
    You might have thought about this before but I'd have gordon on the 195 aswell & see if you can't have a champ holding both belts, he does adcc at that weight so garry can do 170, it'd also be a good rematch with PJ aswell if PJ likes the weight class. Also if you have one in the future with a lower weight class again (140-165) I'd love to be apart of it.

Array

School
    Academia BJJ
    This is why I'm affiliating with 10th planet you guys take care of your own, and the level of talent is so high. Gordon is doing 175lb it seems like. Weigh-ins are day of, and we're looking at 145lb for September or October. The talent level is going to continue to get higher as we keep going. To have guys like Gordon, Enrico, PJ Barch, and Jason Hayden on the first event was awesome and this one seems to be even more stacked. So if you guys want in Bryan, Brandon, or Marcello send me a facebook message Josh Leduc on FB or an email at sapateiroinvitational@gmail.com and we'll get things going. I'm having a huge response so far so this is awesome.

As far as PPV I'm waiting for more info from Budo Videos as well as FloGrappling but after the last debacle with having the technical malfunctions I definitely want to have a 3rd party do the stream, it's one less thing I have to worry about and the quality will be high.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast