Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Hyatt View Post
    My baby rocks. She'll pack a bowl FOR me and she'll nag me if I DON'T go to the gym. I have the best girl ever and I'm keepin' her!
    does she have a sister

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix
    I thought Liverpool was a hotbed for fine ass....

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Wood View Post
    I thought Liverpool was a hotbed for fine ass....
    not at all my friend, i was in london three years ago to watch Arsenal my favorite club, & the Weed & chicks in England are " Garbage " which is a suprise since holland is so close & there are fine as portugese, spanish, french, islandic,swedish, eastern european, & arminian chicks on mainland europe. England can't barrow a few.

Array

School
    Rōnin
    I lost alot of good friends to them getting pussy wiped so any hint of that shit and im done and on to the next one, if there not making a good with a well thought out argument why you shouldn't smoke weed or wont listen to your points thats signs of worse things to come and maybe you should abort.

Array

School
    Anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay JC Chow View Post
    Dude, I have been with her for a long time, over 2 years, I didn't even tell her I smoked until a couple of weeks back. She refuses to be educated, even to watch the documentaries. I tried to get her to watch The Union and she stopped after 10 minutes and said it was a pile of shit, enough said!

Also, I do like her a lot, but if she turns around and says "Quit Jiu Jitsu, I dont like you doing it as its bad for you"...well, I'm not even gonna be slightly inclined to quit that? so why should I change another part of my life that I enjoy?
    Girls love to test guys and make see if they will give up shit just for them. Quitting is not a bad option, but I'd stick to your guns man. Girls are always going to look to control every aspect of your life.

Array

School
    Anywhere.
    Sounds like she isn't very open minded either, that is bad. Shit is treacherous.

Sorry bro, but the reality is that its your doing, and your problem by not being yourself from the git go. Drop her like a bacon sandwich and find a bird that shares your common interests or at least one that will accept you for whom you are.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    With or without weed, telling my wife to "calm the fuck down" would probably lead to an argument.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Be single... Way less stressful lol

Array

School
    Anywhere.
    speaking of anti-pot girlfriends I totally just fucked over my friend big time by accidentally telling his girlfriend that he smoked once recently.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast