Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo

Anti-Pot Girlfriends?

Anybody else here have them?

Me saying "Maybe you should smoke some and calm the fuck down" has lead to a huge argument and her storming out!

How do you deal with this? Shall I give her brownies and pretend they're normal, and show her how much less angry she'd be?

/bitch over

Array

School
    Rōnin
    always get a stonner chick if you like to smoke.

theres the door out you go mines () that close to be getting told to f off about it and other things

Array

School
    Ronin
    lol that my just scare the shit out of her or it works and you stay happy. try it

Bad Idea. I know someone who tried that on their old folks once. Didn't turn out too good.

Array

School
    Luling MMA / Cedar Creek MMA / Dojo Kyle
    Find a new one homie.

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    Stoner chicks are harder to come by but a chick that's open minded is a MUST if you're more than just a casual/social smoker.
    kinda like if you're a devout atheist and she's always trying to convert you, it's eventually gonna fall apart anyway, give her the boot.

Array

School
    blank
    if you really liked her a lot you would probably been more inclined to quit, but since it doesn't sound that way then maybe you should see other people

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay JC Chow View Post
    Anybody else here have them?

Me saying "Maybe you should smoke some and calm the fuck down" has lead to a huge argument and her storming out!

How do you deal with this? Shall I give her brownies and pretend they're normal, and show her how much less angry she'd be? :confused
    /bitch over
    Sounds like she is a control freek, Dump that Bitch, get a cool chick, not one pretending to be cool until she comfortable, or buy a Flesh Light, same nut, less problems lol

Array

School
    Ronin
    Yeah get a fleshlight and dont forget the coupon code is ROGAN lol. I have never used one but Joe recomends it

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast