New here and very interested in jiu-jitsu

Hey there guys I'm Luis. Hope everything is good with everyone. I just wanted to know what steps or what should I do to get started. Not sure where to go sign up for beginner classes. Any advise would be loved and appreciated, definitely looking forward to learning some amazing techniques at 10th planet.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    Welcome! Where are you located? Find a nearby jiu jitsu academy, stop in, and start training.
    Head Instructor - 10th Planet Springfield MA
    LIKE 10th Planet Springfield MA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/10pSpringfieldMA
    Follow us on Instagram: @10pSpringfieldMA
    www.10thplanetspringfieldma.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    "Any jiu jitsu is better than no jiu jitsu." - Eddie Bravo
    I second Pat. Just make sure your nearest is legit and train there. If there's any 10th Planet within a half days drive, try to make it like once a month. Also keep on the lookout for seminars... or save up the cash and host your own.

I live Sun Valley California, I was looking at the locations and I see one very close to my house. Thank you brother I just wasn't sure where to start I'll definitely be stopping by.

Thank you Nelson, definitely going to start once my school semester is over in June, so I can spend more time at the gym and focusing on my jiu jitsu. Thank you guys for the help I found my academy now

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    It looks like 10P Burbank is not far from you. Definitely stop in and get after it. I understand that school is busy and everything, but the best advice always is to start today. The human mind is very good at procrastinating. I spent fives years on and off talking about starting jiu jitsu or mma before I finally just stopped in and took a class. Now I think back on how much further along I would be if I started five years before I did.
    Head Instructor - 10th Planet Springfield MA
    LIKE 10th Planet Springfield MA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/10pSpringfieldMA
    Follow us on Instagram: @10pSpringfieldMA
    www.10thplanetspringfieldma.com

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    I agree with Pat. Even if you are super busy, try to take like 1 class a week. It's only a couple hours of your time per week, and you will not regret it.