Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bruce Lee!!!

Array

School
    Pittsburgh/10th Planet Morgantown
    Bruce was the first one to not settle on "my style is the best style". The "Tao of JKD" details, in his own handcrafted pics, fighting techniques borrowing from fencing, grappling and the striking arts. If he were alive today, he'd be the featherweight version of GSP. Respectful, honorable, professional.

The One thing I wiLL Add to this Discussion?

IF brucie boy, were stiLL alive, he'd appreciate aLL of this "attention" cuz boy, for a Guy who has "moved" on, Clearly, people are stiLL Respecting & Reeling from his Benevolent Influence, neh?

Inspiration Begets Inspiration, oh, if anything he was a SupernaturaL Being, a Presence far beyond the Confines of Time & Space, and I Reckon, if he "chose" to Re-Incarnate, he would be a "noob" So that he could "re-Learn" from the Ground up, anonymously, so that no one would "expect" Sage Wisdom and Advice from him, but instead, Look Inwardly, to find that, True Wisdom, is from Within, ELSEWHERE:

He probably wouldn't mind, kinda like how Goku in DBZ re-incarnates as his Younger Self in GT: I imagine, Bruce was feeling TOO Much Weight on his Shoulders, and chose to Move on: His body & Mind were "tax'd" and his Family would Carry on his "Legacy" even to this day, Propagating his "Legend" So to Speak....................

IF I were a betting Man, and IF I were Bruce, ReBorn, I'd say: Hmmmmm, Thirty Odd Some Years after my Death, and?

StiLL, My Presence has influenced everyone from Rappers, to Comedians, to UK Musicians, to Modern MartiaL Artists and MMA Aficianados, I can only Say, that I humbly Return the Gratitude, and wish nothing more, than to see, this BaLL oF Luv & Energy, continue, on its own Trajectory, without my Influence or "input" Directly

I'm on the Sidelines, Observing now, wishing nothing but the Best:

I'm now, the Shamanic SpirituaL Cheer Leader, hoping you aLL: Make the MOST oF this WILD Experience, and prove me RIGHT, ha!

The PhysicaL aspect is NOTHING but a Stepping Stone: To Higher Dimensions & Realms of Being, & Expression, Remember, nothing in this Life, Lasts Forever, Cherish: ALL Those Memories, Family Members, EVERYTHING.....................

Fleeting, are they, in the Grand Scheme of things..............................

Best of LUCK 2 you aLL, neh?

Btw, Next Year, The Green Hornet, then: Tai Chi, w/Stephen Chow's Version of Way of the Dragon, and possibly: Remake aka Awaken the Dragon?

For a guy, who's no longer "with" us, per se, he's very much alive, his Spirit, neh?

HehS............................Who knows, he just "might" StiLL Be here, hehS

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I never "said" anything, ha!

ActuaLLY: He'd Probably PREFER: Bantamweight, personaLLY, if u ask me, hehS.......................................

Lastly........................

Yeah, I don't know, man, If I were that "Big" of an Icon or "Star" as others would have LabeL'd him, I do not believe I would "re" Incarnate, into Similar ModeL of ConsciousneSS, if anything: I'd start Over, from the Bottom UP:

He's done enough for us, anyhow: Time to Move On, and ENJOY: 4 a Change

Plus, there are SO: Many, people, who are Talent'd, and Deserve the Spotlight, to SHINE

I think, If he were stiLL Here, He'd Be Rather SociaLLY Reclusive & Hermetic, neh?

Hiding, Seeking, Watching & Learning from EVERYONE, Else, Instead, neh?

That way, he could get some MUCH needed Rest, for the ONCOMING Transitions, neh?

BwahahahhahahahahahS.......................What's in STORE 4 Humanity, is far Greater than any One Man or IndividuaL to Surmise or Imagine, but tis FUN, NonetheLESS, heHS..................................Regardless, I hope ye aLL: Find what you DESIRE, and PURSUE or ACHIEVE it, without FaiL, and do not be Hinder'd by Dash'd Hopes, nor Empty Streets or Dead Ends, just find another WAY, around it, that's the Meaning of this, do not be Discouraged, and do not LET other People's Expectations of WHO U R, get in the way of WHO U: REALLY ARE, neh?

Do as thou wilt, is the way...............................Do unto Others, is the Message, of Love................................see ya on the FLIPSIDE, of this Double Rainbow Bridge, Valhalla, neh?

RAGNAROK, Come hither, See ya when the Planes Switch?

HahahahahahahahS.................................

Shout out: To Bruce's Best Bud: TED WONG, neh?

Nah, Bruce is not a Fighter: IF anything, he was an ENTHUSIAST, and a Tinkerer, he LOVED to go "hands" on approach, to everything, if it wasn't practicaL, he'd drop it, and he was CONSTANTLY Evolving, he just happen'd to ENJOY: Da MartiaL arts, so much, that he Studied it, Dissect'd it, Shared it, Spread the Joy & Wealth, neh?

IF u ask me: Bruce would've no longer "Fought" at aLL, by the time he finish'd Enter the Dragon, he reach'd a Stage in his Evolution, where, the Fighting Surpass'd the Confines of Time/Space, PhysicaL Reality, he was Transcending and Transfigured into Higher Realms, SupernaturaL Being, fighting Demons & DarkneSS, more his SPEED, hehS................................

To REDUCE him, to mere MortaL, Realm Combatant & Fighter, is to Miss da Point of his Transformation into SupernaturaL Presence, and Positive INfluence on this planet

Our ProverbiaL & PerpetuaL LOVE: of Bruce, is what UNITES us, kinda like an Azian Jesus, ha!

Jk, nah, but he was a UNITER not a Divider, so I hope, his Authentic, Genuine Expression of his Passion & Love, does not go, unnoticed, neh?

Be Good, nothing in "this" World, Really: Matters, it's in thy own, heart & mind, whether or not is Significant, and in the END: it's da Fwends we Leave Behind, that we wiLL MiSS, da MOST, neh?

Peace & Luv, ya'LL, G'nite, ha

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    I heard that he would fight death matches vs other chinese people who were against him teaching Kung Fu to non chinese people, but that could all be myth.

Anyways, the dude was a fucking bad ass. He even does an arm bar on a guy in Enter the Dragon, lol. I'd say standing he could for sure hang with anyone right now, and probably mess them up bad. On the ground, who knows what he had. Maybe he could get back up to his feet...

We'll never know though!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234