Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EBI Bracket

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Paul View Post
    Did Keenan show any interest when Andre withdrew?
    Not after Andre withdrew
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Santa Barbara
    Yeah, once I thought it through it makes perfect sense. Especially when we're talking about the possibility of 50K.

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Grace vs tonon in the finals

Array

School
    10th Planet London
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach Maslany View Post
    Grace vs tonon in the finals
    RIP Garry.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Unfortunate circumstances. And since I'm used to being the internet bad guy, I'll say it without problem: I'm super disappointed in Galvao. At least Cyborg had the decency to say it was an injury. At least Vinny actually had an injury from a real fight. Galvao said, oh, I forgot, it's gi season......? That's your excuse? You, as the supposed best active BJJ player in the world...as one of the best Gi BJJ players in the world....suddenly you just remembered that it's gi season? And you suddenly deny the opportunity to win 50K? I mean, you can even at least get about $15K just from tapping a couple guys and getting sudden deaths the rest of thew way. But you're turning it down for what?

I like Galvao. And when I say like, I'm being polite. I've lost a lot of respect for that guy. How do you turn down the opportunity for a significant pot just to pull on pajamas and win medals that make no money?

Screw Galvao. I find his actions to pull out of EBI to be cowardly Cowardly. Word has is that Tanquiño trains 90% gi and still plays in ADCC and Polaris AND UFC. But Galvao pulls out of EBI because what? Yeah. Loss of respect as a fan.

Fuck it. I'm the bad guy for saying it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12