Thread: The Fishnet

The Fishnet

Recently I have been having some of the best rolls of my life, mostly due to recent focus on the Fishnet. I always had good Truck game from Samurai and the Turtle, but now that the Fishnet is clicking I am absolutely crushing with the Truck and taking virtually everyone for a ride. The Fishnet is hands down one of the most game changing techniques I have learned as a Truck player. The recent focus on the Chest Pass is also a key element. If you are not subscribed to Mastering the System yet subscribe now and check out the most recent episode on the Fishnet and TRUCK THE WORLD

Fishnet is $$$
    IG - @TLAR13

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Fishnet the world.

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    I am finding the Flying Fishnet during the transition to Twister Side Control to be really useful. It is almost always there for the taking if you are aware of it. Cast the net and catch the legs

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    Taylor when are you coming back to visit ?!?!?!!?

Quote Originally Posted by Drew Ash View Post
    Taylor when are you coming back to visit ?!?!?!!?
    Been thinking about it a lot lately actually. Maybe this fall September-ish. Would love to peep your new spot, it looks like some great competition there.

Also thinking about leaving everything behind to train in Phuket Thailand for a few months. At that point where I just want to focus 100% on training. You already know I'm that guy that just wants to keep talking about Jiu Jitsu and MMA after class is over lol