Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ebi 6 was amazing

Last night, for those of you who don't know, Gordon Ryan became the EBI Absolute champion, defeating Rustam in the finals. Aside from that, the super fight between Grace and Bianca was incredible. Such young talent, so amazing. Grace was able to pull off a very smooth dead orchard with only a minute and a half remaining. She truly is the future of the sport. What did you guys think of last night, and are you pumped for EBI 7!!!!!??

I loved the show. Was glad Ryan is getting the attention he deserves. Not at all surprised he won. I had Yuri as the favorite, but once Yuri was out of the way I figured Ryan was going to take it. I would have loved to see a Diniz/Ryan final instead of Rustam but I have no complaints. Great event and all of the OTs were very exciting.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Mike got promoted I see, congrats brotha!

Show was amazing, super professional. No jiu jitsu event has that level of production and professionalism.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    What does Yuri Simoes' face look like today after face blocking that RNC for so long? That was an impressive display of will

Array

School
    New Port Richey JJ/10P Ronin
    We really enjoyed all of the fights and seeing how everyone would respond to their different size opponents! The OT matches were intense! Bring on EBI 7!!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ / Salt Lake Grappling Club
    I thought it was a great show, I just hope all of the new non-jiujitsu-savvy eyeballs enjoyed it as well. Yuri was absolutely exhausted after his match with Tonon, which I felt was the best of the night. He was dry heaving backstage just before his match with Ryan. Gordon is amazing and was absolutely on point last night, so I'm not taking anything away from him... but I wonder how a fresher Yuri would do against him. Also, it seemed to me that Yuri was physically softer than during the ADCC; I have to wonder if his training went well or not.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    He did look less fit than ADCC or other tourneys. If this had been a weighted-division, I imagine he would have come in like his usual self. Congrats, by the way, Amir, on getting out on the mat! Much respect. I thoroughly enjoyed EBI again. I'm convinced they have the formula - tournament style, overtime rules, definite winners - for pro grappling. I'm hoping the UFC fight passers watched and enjoyed it, too.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    It was amazing. I thought the event was pretty unpredictable and when you look back at all that happened... wow!!!

P.S. I had to check my closet for Rustam Chsiev last night. Frightening power on that dude.

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    I peeped in on some of the live stream/blog sites and the overall feeling I got was that it was being received well by the casual UFC fan. Hope to see a spike in memberships around the system in the coming weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    You a bad mutha fucka Chris

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by NameLikeNoOther View Post
    What does Yuri Simoes' face look like today after face blocking that RNC for so long? That was an impressive display of will
    Screw that. I wanna see him walk without a limp.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast