Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin

Jiu Jitsu Kumite 6

Hey guys, my jiu jitsu kumite 6 on Aug 6th is picking up steam and I just want to make sure I am not forgetting any of my 10thplanet warriors. It will take place at our gym, Ground Dwellers BJJ in Houston, TX. I have 3 divisions for this event (120-135, 140-155, and 160 + lbs). So far my Lightweight has 20, Middleweight has 11, and Heavyweights has 7. I got a few 10thplanet warriors on board already but I don't want to forget anyone. If you are interested or know of someone is interested, please contact me on here or on FaceBook. The prize is $1000 for the Winner (if the division has more than 10 competitors). This is for 18 years old and under... sorry adults, you're turn will come soon. This is EBI rules, All submissions Legal except heel hooks, round robin format. Also it will be stream live on my FB LIVE account.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Good luck Cora.

Array

School
    New Port Richey JJ/10P Ronin
    Hey Bruce! Your last Jiu Jitsu Kumite was great! I hope some of the Florida guys can make your next one too!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonLucca View Post
    Good luck Cora.
    Thanks bro, but Cora isn't in this one. This one is for the boys. However, she will be in the girls event on June 19th.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean K View Post
    Hey Bruce! Your last Jiu Jitsu Kumite was great! I hope some of the Florida guys can make your next one too!
    Thanks bro. I have many coming from FL this time around. The ones that represent 10thplanet is Kai Bele, he will be in the Lightweight division along with Jacob Harris. I am looking for a couple of 10thplanet kids to get into the Middleweight division as we have no one there yet.