Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Steinmetz View Post
    Have you ever actually launched any rockets? Many of them take-off like a bat out of hell
    Cause they are so light they reach max V almost immediately. If you use slowmotion camera you'll see the velocity curve. When you compare that to the lunar lander it's not the same. It's obviously being lifted by a crane or hoist of some kind. A real launch would not read max V instantly as the lander in the footage does....

As far as the "proof" being "verified", no credible scientific institution would even try to verify it. That would be a very expensive way to end your career. It is simply assumed to be true, go on with business as usual. Your comments make it sound you like expect a bunch of professional engineers and scientists to risk their career to prove something that makes no difference one way or another. That tax money was for ICBM technology and satellite technology, who cares if they lied to get the American people to accept the taxes to produce it.... who cares.

This is in contrast to A&E for 911 truth... THAT is considered to be a very serious piece of information and that's why scientists and engineers would come out about it. They killed 3000+ people and started multiple wars that are still ongoing 15 years late. That's not the same as raising taxes to produce a satellite program.

"Id be surprised how approachable many of the world's leading scientists are" ... you realize that answering my questions about a government conspiracy to lie to the American public (and congress) about a fake moon landing program would be the same as talking about it publicly right? Why would they discuss that with me in an email? Why would they discuss that with me at all? They wouldn't, obviously.

There are 100,000 things that show me it's fake. It's obvious.
    Last edited by Craig Murray; 05-17-2016 at 01:59 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    You are right Aaron. Several countries tracked the spacecraft including our downrange tracking stations that were run by RCA, not NASA. So far, the only fakery has been coming from the believers in the Hoax Theory. False confessions, false reports, and misinformation that has all been proven to be false.

http://www.ozy.com/true-story/how-i-...-landing/68714 If you check out this web site, it is an elaborate story of an 81 year old camera man who tells the story of how the landings were faked. Many Hoaxers latched onto this and still believe it to this day because they didn't try to verify anything. They didn't even read the whole article. If you scroll all the way to the bottom, you will see that this entire article was nothing more than an April Fools joke and they admit that the man never existed. This article was posted this year, it will be interesting to see how long people will cite this article as proof. I bet it will be cited for years to come.

This type of thing has happened so many times over the years. If the landings really were faked, the Hoaxers have muddied the waters to the point that discernment is more difficult and makes it hard to believe anything that comes from that side.
    Often, one of the hardest aspects of taking positions that are counter to a conspiracy theory is pinning down what exactly the position of the other side is, exactly. Sometimes, I argue in favor of conspiracy theories, its just as fun.

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    I would like to know who you asked? Once again, the top scientists on this subject don't see what you see. I think you were probably raised on mind blowing special effects and have a hard time accepting reality.
    I think you underestimate my age. It's fairly simple to tell the difference between 60's video footage and state-of-the-art visual effects from the 60's ... I'm very sorry that you cannot see that difference.

As far as accepting reality. Moon landing "truth" was my reality for many years. I was born in the early 70's and did not actually start looking into the hoax until well into my 30's probably. And at first I was extremely skeptical. But I've eaten a lot of psychedelic drugs starting at about the age of 14 or so, and I think that helped play a part in my ability to choose the red pill. I wanted to know the truth, and I didn't give a fuck what that meant to my reality. I'd rather live in the real work eating gruel and being cold all the time than live in the matrix believing bullshit... so I investigated. A lot. I've read and studied extensively this subject. The more time I spent the obvious it became. So to me, it's guys like you who can see reality right in front of them in a video and not see the truth... THAT's not accepting reality.

You seem pretty smart, so I'm guessing it's not lack of intellect that leaves you blind to what to many of us seems obvious. I suspect it's because you are unable or unwilling to do the work required to assimilate this kind of information into your worldview. It changes too much for you. It forces you to re-evaluate almost everything you think you know. Not only that, but if you tell anyone then you'll be a crazy conspiracy theorist to them, which is a bad move socially.

As far as who I've asked about it? You expect me to give you contact info for personal friends I have made in my many years of schooling and professional work? Uh, how about no... I'm not claiming I am friends with any NASA guys or with anyone who worked on the program. I'm not even claiming I've spoken to guys with PHD's in rocket science. All I'm saying is I've spent a lot of years in colleges, in grad programs, in the professional engineering industry. I've made a few friends in my time who are much more intelligent and educated than me. There is pretty strong consensus with those people. That doesn't prove anything, other than the smartest friends I have agree with me. Shrug, your mileage may vary.

Truth is I just believe whatever Eddie believes. Eddie says moon landing is fake, good enough for me.

I really do think the psychedelics helped (it's no wonder the government doesn't want us using them). Once I got deep enough to realize this entire 3-dimensional world is not exactly real, it med realizing the moon landings were faked much easier. It makes recognizing reality much easier when you've spent enough time with the veil lifted.
    Last edited by Craig Murray; 05-17-2016 at 02:52 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    The "world" is four dimensional but I agree that psychedelics can be very beneficial and often lead people to skepticism.

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    That was actually pretty funny! I know that Eddie is a Reptilian Alien and Renato is a Vorlon sent to keep him in check! I have actually done a tremendous amount of work on this. That is why I know almost nothing about other conspiracy theories, there simply isn't enough hours in the day to do all the research.

I have always been fascinated by the whole Roswell thing and the Rudolf Hess conspiracy theory, but, I just don't have the time to do it justice. So, I don't really have an opinion one way or the other. The moon controversy is different, much of it can be explained with pure science. Not so with many of the other conspiracy theories. I am actually taken away from my study of MTS by navel gazing with you! But, I would love to have the time to really delve into some of the other things.

If you would, give me a general run-down on the other conspiracy theories if you have time, and what your opinion is. I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks for the laugh! You caught me by surprise.
    Well one thing I can tell you is that I dont put much stock in aliens in spaceships. I'm extremely skeptical. A civilization even 10,000 years ahead of us technologically would be completely invisible to us and beyond our wildest imaginations. Flying saucers isnt very imaginative. Metal spaceships flying them around doing anal probes on humans, give me a break. That's about as believable as the moon landings.

In sure in a hundred years WE will have flying saucers with anti-gravity drives or whatever. So the aliens are using technology we are almost capable of? I think not. That's the thoughts of a mind that has no understanding of what technology is or how it works and grows.
    Last edited by Craig Murray; 05-17-2016 at 03:25 PM.

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    Craig, I was wanting to hear about the conspiracy theories that you find credible. By psychedelics can you be more specific? I think I am allergic to pot. I haven't tried it since the 70s. It always made my heart beat very fast and made me short of breath. I absolutely could not function at all while stoned. It must be my body chemistry or something. I wish this wasn't the case because I am sure that it enhances creativity in most people. I also worked a job for 25 years that tested for drugs, so any type of experimentation was not possible. I have to read your post again as it just doubled in size from editing.
    Psychedelics are not detected by standard drug screens. Pot is a mild psychedelic, mostly when eaten, but not really. You cant really compare it to ayahuasca or iboga. They are very different experiences. As far as my experiences, I was using LSD and mushrooms on a regular basis before I was out of highschool. I used LSD and mushrooms at least 100 times between 14 and 24 years old, 100 is probably a low estimate. I use psychedelics less these days at 43 years old, but I have also graduated to more powerful ones. Ayahuasca and Iboga in particular. They can certainly increase creativity, but in my experience that's a side effect. In suitable doses they are a tool for self-improvement.

Crazy shaman and psychonaughts say that they talk to their ancestors or angles or aliens while on high doses of psychedelics.... I'm not going to argue with them. I've spent a lot of time there. I don't know what to call it, or how do describe it, but it's more real that this material work we spend so much time in. Impossible to explain, you simply have to experience it.

I'm not going to try to enumerate the list of conspiracy theories. Just google for them. If you want to ask me about any specific ones, I'll tell you my opinions. In general, I find most of the false flag theories very credible. 911, Kennedy, sandy hook, pearl harbor. Those seem completely packed with fuckery. You know where I stand on moon landings. I'm convinced that a high-technology civilization was living on Earth before the end of the last Ice Age. I find the work of guys like Boval, Hancock, Carlson, and similar to be extremely compelling. Those theories I give very high probabilities to.

I give very low probabilities to things like Bigfoot and Flying Saucers.

I've done a little bit of research into crop circles and chem-trails and for me the jury is still out on those. I'm not really sure one way or the other, I need more information to draw any serious conclusions. I find compelling information on both sides of those subjects.

Crop circles for example seem a little crazy to me, what's that aliens or angels or something, that doesnt make much sense. I believe in shit I have empirical evidence for.. But you know what else doesn't make sense? The size of the Earth and the size of the Moon square the circle... so go fucking figure. At this point I'll at least consider anything no matter how fucking crazy it might sound at first. If you don't know what I'm talking about with squaring the circle it's far too complicated a subject for me to get into in a forum like this. I'd just suggest you watch Secrets in Plain Sight on youtube, somewhere in hour 3 he'll get into those things.

This is at least a taste.... it's not going to explain any of it, for that you'll have to dig. But about 35 seconds in you'll see the diagram I'm referring to. Learn how to square the circle geometrically with an equation. Then use wikipedia to get the size of the earth and moon. Then plug the values in. Magic. The universe is magic.

Last edited by Craig Murray; 05-17-2016 at 08:22 PM.

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    The perimeter of the square is equal to the circumference of the circle.... except pi is irrational, so you can never get perfect. That's the metaphore.

It's not a coincidence that the Freemason's primary symbol is the compass and square. Those are the tools to draw the circle and the square, respectively. We, as humans, are in a quest to square the circle, as those before us.

Freemason-Symbol.jpg

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ludington View Post
    Flat earth society has members all around the globe.....
    lmao you win.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Craig, I was wanting to hear about the conspiracy theories that you find credible. By psychedelics can you be more specific? I think I am allergic to pot. I haven't tried it since the 70s. It always made my heart beat very fast and made me short of breath. I absolutely could not function at all while stoned. It must be my body chemistry or something. I wish this wasn't the case because I am sure that it enhances creativity in most people. I also worked a job for 25 years that tested for drugs, so any type of experimentation was not possible. I have to read your post again as it just doubled in size from editing.
    Its the dose. Try taking a single, small toke.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast