Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Boxing Works
    My favourite is probably the Firemans carry/throw/takedown and near arm far leg. I like it because it involves attacking both the arms and legs, giving me a higher percentage takedown. I like to hit it from a 2 on 1 or overhook, because I can secure the arm and then get them stepping to open up the shot. If I can't get good position on the Russian or the overhook, I don't bother going for the shot, which leads it to being higher percentage takedown since I usually can tell if I'm going to get it before I even try.

Also, it puts me in a better position to pin/control since I usually end up in head & arm side control, as opposed to shooting a double or single, getting the takedown but then having to deal with passing the guard

I can also finish with a high crotch instead or take the back if they free their arm as I go for the leg.

Uechi Mata or thats what i think teacher called it. dont know how to spell it.

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    I love using a wrestling headlock throw controling both the head and arm then throw them strait into judo side control, the only down side to this throw is if you blow it you've given up your back. If I feel like I can't get the headlock without giving up my back I'll use underhooks for a hip toss into side control then transition into twister side control. I like my throws to have me already passing guard as we hit the mat. My facvorate sweep is still the electric chair sweep!

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    I like faking Osoto Gari and transitioning to the Scissor Sweep. If that's illegal, I'm screwed and I'll just pull guard or sprawl when the other guy shoots in. Oh and I'd like to get better at the Victor Roll.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Couple of my Favs:
    Whizzer-Harai Goshi/(or)Uchi Mata to ankle pic,
    Over/Under-Sasae Tsuri Komi Ashi
    Whizzer to Sumi-Gaeshi/To the Reaper
    Whizzer to Kani-Bassami to knee/bar or heel hook
    Whizzer or Outside 2on1 to rolling knee bar or farside over/under calf crush.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    the whizzer-uchi mata is becoming a favorite of mine as well. I just need to bring the percentages up on it.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Lateral drop!

I also like to counter the outside trip with the whizzer uchi mata, ala Karo. Along with the sumi-gaeshi off the kimura like the Diaz's.

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    Lateral Drop.
    Anything w butterfly or X

Array

School
    Mario Roberto Jiu-Jitsu Academy
    Favorite: Uchi Mata
    Successful: anything butterfly with over/under. I'm really good from there.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Oops. Meant to reply with quote.

That wouuld be a badass video series coach. Love your drop seo nagi to darce. Only way I have success with the seo nagi.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast