Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    tftc academy/forged fitness/millinium fitness

In need of 10th planet in or around Raleigh NC

So I am a white belt in the gi, but been rolling no gi for 3 years while competing in amature mma.
    My problem is in the gi, blue belts and higher tend to get me in things that I have not learned within the gi. But without the gi I tend to hold my own pretty well. I have already won 3 local bjj tournaments in no gi with using some of the techniques I have learned form youtube and the 10th planet system. The bjj instructors that I learn from all are strict gi practitioners and don't seem to acknowledge the 10th planet system. For example, I caught a brown belt in a heel hook using a gamby roll to hailmary and he discredited it by saying, white belts don't do leg locks. but he still was rolling and I caught him. Isn't that the game after all! unexpectedness..
    My question is how would I go about maybe getting an instructor down this way to due a seminar and to test
    the few that are here. Or would it be better to save money and try to make it out to the closest one.

Also I am entering Naga in Charlotte NC on 6/4 wanted to know if any NC brethren were going to attend or compete.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    So you caught a brown belt in a heel hook?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Road trip to the nearest 10th Planet affiliate.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Mandrill MMA/10th Planet Ronin
    We are having a 10th Planet Seminar here in Waynesboro, VA @ Mandrill MMA. Two 10th Planet Brown Belts Zach Maslany and JM Holland are coming to teach June 12!! You are welcome to come!! We are a No Gi Jiu Jitsu school.

Array

School
    None
    one day fam keep the dream alive.

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    Two 10th Planet Brown Belts Zach Maslany and JM Holland are coming to teach June 12!!
    Zach and JM are gurus, I'd recommend going if you're anywhere near the area.

Road trip to the nearest 10th Planet affiliate.
    And ditto on COach Herzog here....visit the nearest moon you can even if it's only once every few months, and be sure to stay at least a couple days if you can (if it's drivable). And be sure you visit HQ at some point too, and spend a good week there to immerse yourself in the System.

Array

School
    Yessir....I felt good about it!

Array

School
    Ah man that would be amazing...how much?

Array

School
    Brazil-021 Jacksonville
    It is not an affiliate (yet?), but keep in touch with Marcel Fucci from Jacksonville. He runs Killer Bee Training Center which focuses heavily on 10th Planet and No-Gi and is a very active competitor. He is also here on the forums so maybe you can get in touch with him and visit his gym every so often.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    I'm in Jacksonville Fl, come down any time brother. www.facebook.com/10pAB

I would also be down to come up and teach a seminar if you have a spot and some interest. Add me on FB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast