Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ

Jiu jitsu training in Denver

My brother lives out there and I'm doing my homework to try to find some schools that would be a nice balance for his busy work life and provide a nice environment that wouldn't rough him up too bad, ideally self-defense first, but open to suggestions. Googling obviously brought up some decent results, but I'm wondering if anyone on the forums has trained out there and has recommendations? Anything within the Denver city limits. Thanks in advance.

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Arvada is a suburb of Denver, and fortunately, Drew Ash recently started 10th Planet Arvada: http://www.10thplanetarvada.com/

Array

School
    Morning Star Jiu Jitsu - Denver
    What part of Denver?

The traffic is crazy here so find something near where he's located or at least a place that's in the opposite direction of traffic patterns. Usually when people first start training it's difficult to stay motivated if the commute is really stressful.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Without a doubt hit up Drew Ash!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    New Port Richey JJ/10P Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Without a doubt hit up Drew Ash!
    We are going to be out that way for a trail race in late July. We are hoping to train with Drew in Arvada or Boulder!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Thanks for the replies. It'd be ideal to go to 10p, but my bro works at University of Denver and needs something closeby with his schedule. I hear there is a Royce affiliate and Rigan affiliate out there, any word on them?

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    Quote Originally Posted by Arman Fathi View Post
    My brother lives out there and I'm doing my homework to try to find some schools that would be a nice balance for his busy work life and provide a nice environment that wouldn't rough him up too bad, ideally self-defense first, but open to suggestions. Googling obviously brought up some decent results, but I'm wondering if anyone on the forums has trained out there and has recommendations? Anything within the Denver city limits. Thanks in advance.
    Im at Grudge Training Center which is in Arvada! Many famous mma guys train there and its really gigantic!
    Boulder is a further drive but Arvada is a suburb of Denver..
    Shoot me an email or give me a call. Drew@10thPlanetBoulder.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Denver
    Come to 10th Planet Denver 3993 Elati St. 80216 Monday- Thursday at 7:00pm and Sundays at 11:00am.