Array

School
    Hassett's Jiu Jitsu

How to start mastering the sysyem

WHATS UP
    I A blue belt 2nd strip under John Hassett's at Hassett's BJJ in south jersey , not sure if I should get the cd's ?
    could someone send me in the right direction.
    My nearest 10th Planet is in Bethlehem Pa

Array

School
    Ronin
    Maybe start with the warm ups if you have someone you can practice with. Also start watching mastering the system. Work the system in piece by piece. That is what I do anyway as a Ronin. Go to Bethlehem as often as you can. It is gonna be very amusing when you start put the people at your BJJ school in lockdowns and electric chairs they will give you looks like what the hell is happening to me lol.

Array

School
    New Port Richey JJ/10P Ronin
    Eddie's Rubberguard DVD Set helped me a lot and really gave me a path to follow. It covers the lockdown series (halfguard) also. I subscribe to the Mastering The System (MTS) and it is well worth the price.

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    My nearest 10th Planet is in Bethlehem Pa
    I would HIGHLY recommend (no, I almost beg you) to make sure you visit Zach and JM at least once a month if possible (South Jersey should be a decent drive, I know there's a fair amt of folks from Jersey in general who will make the trek to cross train). Trust me it will be worth it, and you will gain a much more detailed understanding of the System.

And def utilize the forum, and study all the books and DVDs from the System you can! And that means being an MTS full member too, trust me again the $5 per month is a steal!

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    Everyone I've trained with in 10th Planet is very different, but if you want to get a flavor for what that's like, look for the fall bootcamp in Rochester that Empire/Herzog organize. Mastering the System is great if you are already in 10th Planet, I'd look to get some first hand experience before trying to reverse engineer videos.

You have a great teacher and you can also get a bunch of great stuff out of Phil M., you're certainly not lacking anything jiu jitsu wise.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Warm ups, DVDs, books, MTS, all of it is better than some of it, welcome aboard
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Do what I did and watch Eddie vs. Royler 2, fifty-seven times then go from there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyiNg4-kc1s

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Arman Fathi View Post
    Do what I did and watch Eddie vs. Royler 2, fifty-seven times then go from there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyiNg4-kc1s
    Arman watched Eddie V Royler so much he doesn't even need an MTS subscription!