Array

School
    Kraken BJJ, Colorado Springs

Rolling partners in Denver or Colorado Springs?

I just finished school in Denver and while I was there I was just trying to get settled in. That took the whole school year. But anyway, I'm going to go back to Cali and train there til about the end of July and was just wondering if there was anyone that my friend and I could get with every week or so just to drill and roll. I still need to check out the schools in Denver by my university but was just wondering if any of y'all could give us advice or a good session. Thanks for anything. Oss!

Array

School
    Morning Star Jiu Jitsu - Denver
    What area of Denver will you be in? Drew runs 10p Boulder and 10p Arvada which I believe is at Grudge Training Center.

I'm in the south east area of Denver and train at Busy BJJ in Centennial off Arapahoe and I25. I was one of the head instructors at 10p St. Paul, MN for 6 years until my wife's career brought us out to Denver late last year. I'm always open to doing some drilling or training and Busy BJJ is super open minded and has an open door policy to anyone.

Array

School
    Kraken BJJ, Colorado Springs
    I'm by Colfax and Quebec. That's about a 30 min drive over there. Very long walk. We could be able to make it once we get back and a friend gets a car.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    There's a Rigan Machado affiliate in Colorado Springs. Some of those guys are here on the forums and are all 10th Planet friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonLucca View Post
    There's a Rigan Machado affiliate in Colorado Springs. Some of those guys are here on the forums and are all 10th Planet friendly.
    Right here! Colorado Springs BJJ. Hit me up if you're in the area.
    IG - @TLAR13

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    I'm in Denver. Have mats, will travel.

I’m in the springs and looking to train with anyone! Please feel free to contact me. Thank you!

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Check the forums, a guy is launching a 10P Denver near 38th and I-25 come November. His thread should be on the first or second page of this message board.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Yes, 10P OG Black Belt Conor Heun is about to launch 10P DENVER really soon
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie