EBR - Eddie Bravo Radio

After listening to the recent JRE fight companion podcast I found myself seriously missing EBR. I thought I should share my small story of what it meant to me and the world and what an impact it made.

It was EBR that inspired me to take my very first BJJ class. I was already a brand new UFC fan training kickboxing at a high level MMA gym, but I was intimidated by the sweaty grappling room upstairs (and the goofy Gi outfit). When EBR started becoming my favorite podcast (even more so than JRE) It took maybe 8-10 episodes before I broke down and took my first jiu jitsu class. This started me on the path to becoming one of the most dedicated 10th planet ronin out there. Now I am fully realized... it is without a doubt my calling to support, represent and spread the 10P mentality around the world. Therefor EBR started not only me on the path of jiu jitsu but everyone that I reach out to, touch and encourage. It is a snowball effect for sure. Imagine the potential for growth of the system.

Now I will admit I can be lazy when it comes to things I am not passionate about. I'm not sure if I would have the desire to make the time to record a podcast every week if it was up to me. Thinking about all the lives it could change, how much it might expand and grow the popularity of the system, and recently how it could be used to promote and sell EBI pay per views... I am personally ready and waiting for the return of EBR podcast.
    Last edited by TaylorWolf; 06-12-2016 at 09:03 AM.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Thank you brother. I may bring it back, just have to find time. See you at HQ
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Thank you brother. I may bring it back, just have to find time. See you at HQ
    That would be cool and I think great for 10p if you do ever find the time

Array

School
    Dynamic MMA Vancouver BC
    This is why the world needs EBR-

https://youtu.be/lL0meH1Txwceds

Array

School
    Open Mat
    It be awesome if it came back!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Maybe one day
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

I usually roll my eyes when I hear (most) of Bravo's conspiracy talk. That said any podcast or video with Bravo talking Jiu Jitsu always gets my undivided attention. I think the BJJ community has started to give him the respect he deserves. EBI and CJJ will be looked back on as historically significant for BJJ.
    Last edited by vcunha1; 11-27-2016 at 03:10 PM.