Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham / Banbury uk

Hindilotine Squeeze

Hey 10p Fam - I'm having trouble generating the squeeze to finish my Hindilotines my elbows are high and I'm learning forward but are there any grip variations or tips to give me a little more choke?

Cheers Gavin

Array

School
    10th planet sf
    What up Gavin!! The dropping the hammer guillotine grip that Denny showed us in march in Birmingham has been a game changer for me when finishing hindulotines, I used to struggle with the finish so much that I stopped using Hindu control but now I hit them regularly and very little squeeze needed with that grip.
    Hope this helps buddy.

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham / Banbury uk
    Yes Rory!! good to spk again brother, I'll defo give it shot!!

Thanks man

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Nice, glad to hear you're hitting it Rory. I do drop the hammer in this way, but for me it's typically an S grip and not a gable grip.

I lift my elbows up to finish, not squeeze down like a typical guillotine.
    https://www.facebook.com/ben.eddy.56 insta #jesushadamoustache

Array

School
    10th planet sf
    Ben!!! How are you man? I use a S grip too, it's been so much easier to get the finish.
    I got to feel Denny demo it on me and it was so ridiculously tight I was inspired to start getting after it myself.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    When I fully recover from my back surgery one of my goals is to finally master the hindulotine. I always thought that I wasn't flexible enough to play it, but I felt the same thing about the dead orchard but in that case I thought my legs were too short for DO's. But I've been hitting mad DO's lately so I'm thinking I can prolly master the hindulotine as well. (Note: I can only hit dead orchards off muddy waters. MW puts you in the perfect angle for dead orchards, you don't need long ass legs for dead orchards after all)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Apple Valley
    Me and my brother have been trying to perfect this move after seeing it on one of the MTS videos. Really cool to have Ben Eddy as a resource on this forum for troubleshooting!

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    When I fully recover from my back surgery one of my goals is to finally master the hindulotine. I always thought that I wasn't flexible enough to play it, but I felt the same thing about the dead orchard but in that case I thought my legs were too short for DO's. But I've been hitting mad DO's lately so I'm thinking I can prolly master the hindulotine as well. (Note: I can only hit dead orchards off muddy waters. MW puts you in the perfect angle for dead orchards, you don't need long ass legs for dead orchards after all)
    Awesome. Will be fun to see you play with it. This move takes less flexibility than other moves I play with in RG. Really, my leg stays in the same position as it would be for MC or meathook when I make the switch to hindulotine. So the only extra flexibility that might be needed is shoulder flexibility. I think length does play a role with this move, but I have some angle tips that help.

Quote Originally Posted by Casey Schmidt View Post
    Me and my brother have been trying to perfect this move after seeing it on one of the MTS videos. Really cool to have Ben Eddy as a resource on this forum for troubleshooting!
    Feel free to ask whenever you have questions about it. I would love to see more people playing around with it, it's still my current go to submission. I find it to be a superior option to meathook or kung fu move when in jersey and a nice extra option when in full guard (it's mainly my go to when I have MC in jersey, full guard I look for DO first, mainly using gunshow).

Mojoplata

Josh Yelverton has a great video on finishing Hinduloutines on his facebook that shows a great stretch for your shoulders.

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojoplata View Post
    Josh Yelverton has a great video on finishing Hinduloutines on his facebook that shows a great stretch for your shoulders.
    Just fyi, though I think some shoulder flexibility is needed, I am nowhere near the flexibility Josh shows in that video. So don't get discouraged if you're also not close to where he is when you try that stretch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast