Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I loved it. I'm thinking maybe Jared Carlsten might already be doing this choke, he has a couple weird ones like that, I'm def gonna look into it
    ttt

donald cerrone was trying to do this choke in a wec fight he never got it but when i seen what he was doing i drilled it in class with my coach and it is a very good choke just takes some good drilling and when the opp presents itself it really is a good sub

Array

School
    Bakersfield Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
    What does the triple t thing mean ttt?

It means to the top

Array

School
    Ronin
    Looks to me like Pace did not have the arm trapped like you would need for a transition to a Carni or omoplata, etc as in the passing choke from the guys at 10P Indy. Will's hand was trapped in Pace's hip joint, between Pace's thigh and torso at the waist. Can anyone else confirm this?

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Durham View Post
    We rep a choke very similar to this except we have the arm already trapped in New York....
    I missed this statement. So my eye's did not deceive me. It's weird how Will's left hand was trapped and not in New York.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    I've only hit it once out of desperation but since I never got it again I never revisited it. Clearly it's time to take a look at it again.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Durham View Post
    We rep a choke very similar to this except we have the arm already trapped in New York. Its something we like to go to if we do not have success with the carni...check it out.

Nice, so what do you guys call that ?

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    This is really similiar to the armless triangle that einstein teaches (from when a guy tries the double under pass) except the angle is more extreme and he doesnt triangle his legs. Cant believe someone pulled that shit off in mma..lol.

that is how i been doing a no arm triangle for years.ony differance is my foot has never been trapped

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast