Array

School
    Sunbury Jiu Jitsu

Jon Jones is one of the biggest let downs in the UFC. I'm sorry, but it's true, and you all know it

Array

School
    Grove City BJJ Academy
    My question is (if this positive test turns out to be legit) does he get another chance? I mean the guy has screwed up so royally the past year and a half, when he comes back from suspension, does he still deserve the right to fight for the championship or does he need to start at the end of the line and earn it?

It probably depends on what they caught him with. In several places they're saying it's not cocaine. This was his second chance already and he messed it up, so if he's coming back I assume he's not going to get a fight for the championship any time soon. From what I can tell he's a great fighter and all, but outside the octagon he's irresponsible and lacks self-discipline. It's sad. It's bitter for Cormier too, who's going to fight him on such short notice?

Array

School
    Grove City BJJ Academy
    ESPN is reporting that it was a performance enhancer and not cocaine, so he's looking at a 2 year ban. That would mean Jones would have 1 fight in three years when the ban is lifted. I can't see anyway they push him to the top of the standings unless Cormier is still holding it down as champ, then it would be a major seller I guess.

Also, Bisping offered to fight Cormier at 200. Can you imagine if he upsets Cormier too?

So Cormier will fight Anderson Silva instead. Will be less exciting, but still interesting too.

Array

School
    Lookin'