Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont

My opinion of The Leg lock academy set

I'll start by saying that I know about allot, but not all, of the stuff that will be on there. I know ALL of the guys involved in making it personally, and can vouch they are ALL very competent in this martial.

There are some cool, specialized techniques from Nathan, Bmac and Orchard on there.

The most important thing though, is this is the first full instructional of this type released on the "ashi" set of attacks, performed the *"new" way. By that, I mean it has this new "system" of "ashi flows" in it. I came up though the ranks doing a very different set of flows, and after working with this type of game over the last year and a half, I've went toward that direction in about 90% of my leg locking game.

Also, they are about to release brandon's cool "sock lock" video for free. He is literally the only person ever to submit me with that style of attack, no one else has ever come close. Its so effective that I'm currently wrapping my ankle before training in remembrance of Bmacs last attempt at that.

If you want to check out the free videos they are putting out on these, here is a link.

https://alanbelcher.clickfunnels.com...iate_id=482801

* I offer no guarantee that the "new" way is new, only that its the particular fashion that is newly popular and is being HIGHLY proven in the current competition scene.

Edit: It's live now and first 500 get free goodies! https://alanbelcher.clickfunnels.com...iate_id=482801
    Last edited by Brian Debes; 07-26-2016 at 09:20 AM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Thanks for the recommendation, Barncat! I love you and I love your ankle. You're a good friend
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    One Combat Academy
    The involvement of Bmac, Orchard and Belcher, as well as the testimonial of the Barncat, is enough to guarantee a day 1 purchase. Looking forward to it.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    Cant wait to get this

Array

School
    One Combat Academy
    Eric is GB/10P? Isn't that, like, illegal?
    You St. Louis folks are bad dudes. Seen and competed against some of you at AGF tournaments. Not at brown belt level though yet.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bushby View Post
    Eric is GB/10P? Isn't that, like, illegal?
    You St. Louis folks are bad dudes. Seen and competed against some of you at AGF tournaments. Not at brown belt level though yet.
    Lol not here. I started at GB about a year and a half ago and my Professor is totally cool with me doing 10th planet techniques. He told me when I started at GB that he wasn't going to try to change my game only add new things to it. He even teaches 10p stuff sometimes. When I compete he calls out 10th planet techniques to me. Great school and a great group of guys. I wish all could be more open minded.
    Last edited by Eric Schuettenberg; 07-18-2016 at 01:31 PM.

Array

School
    Finnfighters' Gym
    I just watched the vid about Cavaca lock. Definitely gonna give it a few tries today

Array

School
    10th Planet Colorado Springs, Team Chaotic, Hayastan/Sambofusion
    awesome cant wait for this set

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I can't get enough leg lock transitions, I'm looking forward to learning more. Orchard, Bmac & Belcher make an awesome leg lock think tank
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Hey, this is live guys, check it out here https://alanbelcher.clickfunnels.com...iate_id=482801

You can get in today and get some cool bonuses if you are one of the first 500!
    Last edited by Brian Debes; 07-26-2016 at 09:19 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast