When is 10th planet Atlanta going to happen?

Seriously though... we need some 10th planet here in Atlanta ASAP!

Dude if you train at ATT Atlanta why are you bitching??? That is one of my favorite gyms in the country and one of the best MMA gyms on the East Coast. I have always been snapping on the forums about how savage the No-Gi classes in that place are. Super 10P friendly also there are some masters of Twister Pass and Truck Rolls in there. The leg lock game is also cutting edge shout out to Jake Jo who teaches the No-Gi classes and leg locks black belts in comp.

If you want to learn 10P get with my boy George Matthews right away. He showed me so many basics of the 10P system when I was a newbie Ronin I would not be this far without having his guidance. I came to him with 10P questions after class and he always helped me out. He is a Purple Belt under Slick Rick with wicked rubber guard and he keeps up on Mastering the System so look out for him.

Keep watching Mastering the System and keep training No-Gi every day at ATT Atlanta and maybe YOU will be the one running 10P Atlanta someday.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Tuesday
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Idk if I was exactly bitching haha just a big fan of the 10th planet system and eddie bravo. Im enjoying ATT atlanta a lot they are great people there. Jake especially makes everyone feel welcome when some others may not be as inviting.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyTokes View Post
    some others
    Give me names lol JK.

I do hope thats not a racial thing... maybe its not them, its you bringing in that negative energy. I'm starting to worry that is what this whole thread might be about.

Trust me homie EVERYONE in there will help make you the best player you can be.

Make sure you are being open and friendly if thats how you want to be received! Smile, laugh, make jokes, have fun!

P.S. I got broads in Atlanta

I give up....you don't get my point haha. Not hating on ATT atlanta or have anything bad to say about them. Just a fan of Eddie Bravo and the 10th planet system haha.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Hey, man. I end up in the Atlanta area pretty regularly. I run the school over here in Decatur AL. It's about a 3.5 hour drive. Come out and train with us sometime!
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Tuesday
    I heard Wednesday.

Array

School
    10WO
    *cough* 10th Planet Knoxville *cough cough*