Jimrose10pjj

Travel from Auckland to Hamilton New Zealand ! HELP!

Does anyone from Auckland ,New Zealand have Tuesdays off work and would be up for going and doing a private / going to a class once a month at 10th planet in Hamilton? I really want to go down, I don't have a car so if anyone would be up for driving the 2 hours each way I would help cover some of the fuel money. I only practice at home , but have had 8ish months experience at a traditional BJJ school. So i do understand some of the positions. Just want to try them out! Stoked to be a part of 10pjj (even though I've never trained at a 10p location)
    Down

Hey man,

This is quite a late reply as I only just read your post. But I live in Auckland, have Tuesdays off work and have a car AND would be keen to go down and do a private with John.
    Although it would have to wait until after the Nogi nationals on April 1st.

Hit me up with a private message if you're still keen!

Oss!

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    Auckland NZ? I just used that as an example of one reason we know the Earth is not flat in another thread, like yesterday. Such strange coincidences.

I'm suspicious we're living in a simulation. But in that simulation, our Earth is round.

Array

School
    Ronin
    I heard a rumour the 10P Hamz is closed? Is that true? John?

One of my training partners told me that John is overseas training to go up a belt level. But that is just what I was told I have no way of knowing if that is true or not.

We're still going, John is over in l.a at the mo, but Henry is looking after the place while he's away

Array

School
    Mill Town Jiu Jitsu, Milton, Otago
    You guys should fly down to Dunedin next month for a seminar with Frank Barca, head of Melbourne moon. Check out Anbushido Martial Arts on FB. Contact me. Do it!