Tyron Woodley vs Georges St. Pierre fight in the works

According to Tyron Woodley they're already planning to let him fight Georges St. Pierre next. While I'm happy to see Georges return, I'm not happy that Stephen Thompson doesn't get a title shot once more. A somewhat bittersweet compensation would be a fight between Thompson and Nick Diaz.

What do you think?

I think Diaz/Thompson would be a killerrrrr match up. I agree that it's one of the few things that would grant forgiveness to the UFC for depriving Thompson of that title fight. Also I give it to Wonder boy over Woodley if they clash. GSP/Thompson would be sweet, but GSP would probably just lay'n'pray. If it stayed standing it would be interesting.

I agree. If Thompson gets to fight Nick and beats him, he'll fight whoever wins the other fight. Personally I'd love to see GSP vs Thompson.

If Diaz ended up in a rematch with GSP, my money honestly might go to nick. They've both had a while off...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ydjUB_x0GRk

"If you stand there in front of T-Wood you're gonna get knocked out you know. That's not how I fight, I use my movements baby. He can't touch me. You know what I mean?"

"I get that, I hear that." - Dominick Cruz. *brofist*

Haha, I love it.

Cheeeeee I hadn't seen that clip! Getting me all psyched up!