Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    Indianapolis, IN
    I absolutely agree with Coach Herzoz and would like to add to it. Before discovering 10th Planet and becoming a MoonHead I trained at other facilites while on active duty in the Army. While deployed, I discovered Eddie on Youtube and loved the style so I ordered his "Mastering the Rubber" DVD's and sutdied/rep'd the living shit out as well and eventually the "Mastering the Twister" DVD. I recommend training at a facility at home you enjoy training at while you and your friends can get together and study 10th Planet on your own. Then you will be able to apply what you've studied at home while rolling with different people. If you the instructor is one of those that doesn't allow 10th Planet technic, then change gyms. This will train you on a wide variety of systems. Since you don't have a 10th Planet senior belt ranked coach, as Coach Herzog and I stated, it's important to study the smallest details of the warm ups, MTS, and the DVD's. Hope this helps.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    It's hard to get ranked when you ask for it. Do the work, and drive to the nearest moon as consistently as possible
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Mill Town Jiu Jitsu, Milton, Otago
    Wow, you guys really are doing it hard - having a gym 2.5 hours away. I'd be jumping up and down in happiness if I had that. Nearest 10PJJ gym for me is a 2 hour plane ride. I still manage to get there at least once a year, sometimes twice. Price I have to pay for living in paradise, I guess.
    So what I'm saying is: don't complain, train!!

Array

School
    Six Mma
    Thanks for all your input. I heard there is a 10th planet opening soon in Scarborough.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12