Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena

Compella JJ highlights 2012-2016

Wassup guys, been a while since I put together a highlight reel, my last one is really old, footage quality was pretty shitty as well. New one has more HD footage, better phones/cameras, gotta love technology! I wanted to show 2 losses at brown belt, one versus Garry Tonon(also a brown belt at the time) to illustrate what can be learned and how it is then applied in future matches. Following a loss by points at a Grapplers Quest, I made sure to secure the back and finish the RNC at a NAGA. Following a tornado of leg lock attacks from Tonon, I realized I was WAY far behind on the leg lock game and needed to put some serious reps in. Following that I finish an Omo-plata to Toe-hold(Frank Mir in the books) as well as a Honey Hole inside heel hook. Both techniques utilized in the Tonon match that I later studied and refined. The last match was nice cause it reminds me of watching wrestling as a kid, minus the scripted action, lol. Let this be a reminder that for every loss there are 2 victories waiting to happen

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena

Array

School
    10WO
    Powerful dude. Thanks for sharing Compella!������ �

Array

School
    Husaria Naas
    Super!!!