Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    HOME SCHOOL

10th Planet UK??

Are there any plans in the pipeline for a school to be opened over here? im sick of getting told off for trying to play the lockdown game..

i love MTS but i need a master

___

there's already one in Nottingham... use the search function...

Array

School
    10th Planet Essex Hotbox
    Plans r in motion for down south as well, Dude fuck all the haters i have been doing jits on and off for quite a while and in my opinion the Lockdown is the most effective half guard if they cant take the pain should not do jits!

Array

School
    Team X-T1
    Hey Ian hows you????

Array

School
    HOME SCHOOL
    i wasnt aware of the nottingham school. sorry man. no beef. ill look it up. ill join in with this meet up too

Array

School
    Team X-T1
    Hey Marshall, good for you be good to see you there....

Array

School
    Martial Arts Progression, Hartlepool, UK
    I'm hammering the two books, and am hoping to get affiliated sometime next year. The only problem I've got is that none of the guys I train with are flexible enough to use rg.

The basic paths of Rubber Guard are not really that hard - even with shitty flexibility. It's all about the angles. Personally I like to be more flat on my back and work double bagger. But for the basic path lay on your hip... Great info about it is on the 10th Planet All Stars DVD with Scott Epstein.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rigg View Post
    I'm hammering the two books, and am hoping to get affiliated sometime next year. The only problem I've got is that none of the guys I train with are flexible enough to use rg.
    4 years grappling experience?

Array

School
    Martial Arts Progression, Hartlepool, UK
    Yeah, a lot more than 4yrs. But it's only in the last couple that I've realised the quality wasnt that good. Since then I've been practicing on one of the guys I train with. I've got the basic path and a few of the earlier branches off. I've mainly been focusing on recovering guard and working half-guard. Most of the guys I roll with are a good bit stronger than me, so I normally end up on bottom.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast