Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Steinmetz View Post
    Wow, I didn't know it was that crazy! Do they have any theory as to how this giant plasma tv thing actually happens?
    That's about as far as I went down that rabbit hole. If you have time to waste, let me know what you discover

You probably want to search for things like "Flat earth dome". The TV screen thing is related to FE theories that there is a big dome over the Flat Earth that they project images of space onto.

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    When you tell me that tower7 fell due to fires, and I see video of the fires, and then see video of the collapse, my bullshit detector goes crazy. Clearly that's a horseshit theory.

When you tell me the Earth is flat, my bullshit detector also goes off.

The video that was the subject of this thread tells us something very clearly. Scientists know fuck-all about what CBR is and what produces it. The idea that's it's residual radiation from the big bang is just a WAFG, a Wild Ass Fucking Guess. The same as the big bang theory itself.

The truth is scientists have no fucking clue where the universe came from, when it started, how it started. Big Bang is a WAFG.

Furthermore the government clearly makes shit up all the time. I am not convinced they have ever had any probe remain operational outside of low earth orbit. It wouldn't surprise me if the various levels of satellite orbit is the furthermost their gear works before it gets smoked by radiation in the VA-belts. But who knows. Maybe, maybe not.. I see nothing that convinces me they are being honest about that.

I'm a HUGE "conspiracy theorist".. at least I get called that all the time. But flat earth? No way... that's even more crazy than tower-7 was fires. A conspiracy going back hundreds of years across multiple religions and hundreds of countries that involves malevolent masters putting a dome over the flat earth and tricking everyone into thinking it's round? Give me a break. That's just retarded.

Is NASA lying about what they've done and what they continue to do? Of course. An open-minded examination of the moon landings demonstrates that. I don't believe much of what NASA says. But Round Earth is not a Rothschild banking Illuminati conspiracy... It's an emerging understanding that's happened across many religions and cultural groups many times over. It's observably true. It's obvious to anyone with the gumption to prove it to themselves.

So I'm pretty clearly in the Round Earth camp. But fuck nasa...
    Last edited by Craig Murray; 10-04-2016 at 02:26 PM.

Array

School
    Open Mat
    Michio Kaku said deduction is a mind f*c*.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    The cosmic radiation background "snapshot" was taken twice, by 2 different space agencies. The "science" showed that we are in the center of the universe. I have no idea if any of that data is real or not but it appears that modern cosmology is in a state of confusion. NASA lied about all the moon landings AND there are no real pictures of space, just cgi composites. Put that all together and you should be seriously suspicious of all we are told about the cosmos.
    If you can film something 150 with a thousand 0 of light years far far away you are still filming from a set point in the center...

4f343cdebf.jpg

Craig Murray , that was some good info mate. If u see the docu it all starts from when God said on to him "Can you count the stars" haha... and that when on to round , flat or what ever Earth and NASA of course.
    Last edited by LuT; 10-05-2016 at 05:35 AM. Reason: img

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    Just found a new copy of this must see documentary.

Array

School
    Open Mat
    8732f566f2b5f01bf098c7591a0bf409.jpg

As i said... wholes to other worlds are a step away.

#lookingleftandrightisthecurve #circumference

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    There is no proof the world is flat but I love how flat earthers crush NASA and the fake moon landings

Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Open Mat

the circumference is the curve

You're the man Eddie! We are all free to think! People not only entertain the idea on a vast social level but they then watch people lie to children about a fat man in the North Pole who is pulled in the air by reindeer but those same people become almost irrationally aggressive when you question if they actually know why they believe what they do about their existence. Think for yourselves!

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    Thank you for knowing who Lawrence Krauss is.
    For the rest of you... uuuuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by vcunha1 View Post
    https://philboettgesmutterings.wordp...iple-debunked/ - This Easily destroys their argument lol

http://www.geocentrismdebunked.org/s...-geocentrists/ - Also, look at the documentary producer's educational background...it's laughable

And, Kate Mulgrew and Lawrence Krauss have stated that their appearance in the film was not intentional. Krauss in particular had quotes of his mined and then used out-of-context. Max Tegmark and George Ellis have also spoken out against their inclusion in the film.
    This article ( http://www.popsci.com/article/scienc...est-physicists ) from Popular Science discusses some of the deceit that went into duping people into appearing in this film.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Flat earth can easily be disproven with pictures of the earth from space, only problem is that there aren't any real ones, just cgi composites. There should be tens of thousands of pics. Weird, right? And isn't it weird that of all that video footage taken on the "moon" no one ever bothered to shoot the earth from the moon? Think about that.
    Eddie, there is no center of the universe as far as anyone competent can tell. In physics, you can call anything you want the "center of the universe," and often we solve problems assuming the Earth is the center of the universe. And by "solving problems," I mean: determining what the outcome will be before it happens.

Long range snipers solve a physics problem every time they make a shot, and the bullet lands where they want it to land, not just because of their shooting skill, but their ability to take into account the variables necessary to put a bullet where you want it. You should ask Tim Kennedy (or any other trained sniper) what he needs to take into account when making the longest shots he's capable of, and see if he thinks the Earth is flat and the center of the universe.

Throughout human history, astronomers have looked at the night sky and wrote down what they saw. Everyone who has ever done this saw basically the same thing: a backdrop of tiny lights that seem randomly distributed throughout the sky with one long streak where the lights are more concentrated (we now know this to be the milky way galaxy that we are a part of). Anyone who has looked at the night sky for long stretches of time, will also sometimes see brighter lights that move around the night sky in a very different way from the background (we now know these lights to be other planets; on the right nights you can see Mars or Venus very easily without a telescope). When you try to describe (mathematically) the motion of the other planets with the view that the Earth is the center of the universe, it is an incredibly difficult problem to solve because from our perspective, the planets are flying around in crazy looping patterns, but if we approach the problem as the sun being the center of the universe, it is very easily shown how to predict the motion of the other planets.

Galilean relativity is a tool people can use to change what you consider the center of the universe to be. However, Einstein showed there is more you need to take into account when considering really fast things. General Relativity allows you ultimate power in choosing a center of the universe and being able to predict an outcome. Galilean relativity still works, but it starts to deviate from reality when speeds approach the speed of light.

Part of what someone has to do when they solve physics problems is to choose a center of the universe which makes the problem easy to solve. However, when you choose a "reference frame" (as it's called) where the Earth is flat, the force of gravity is down, and it is the center of the universe, you can solve many simple high school level physics problems, like predicting where a marble will land on the floor if you roll it off a small ramp fashioned onto a table. However, since planets are spherical, spin on an axis, and are being hurled around the sun, when predicting the motion of a bullet being shot over long distances, it is crucial to take into account the fact that the earth is a sphere spinning and flying through space.

You can always take these details into account, even when solving simple problems like marbles rolling down ramps, but when things are moving relatively slow, the effects of the Earth being a planet, which goes around a star, are so minuscule you can't discern the difference without extremely advanced precision when measuring the actual outcomes.

Physics has a long rich history of developing theories and models to predict outcomes and people going out and doing experiments to see whether or not the models really predict outcomes before they happen. Most physicists are contrarians who are trying to find things wrong with our current understanding of physics. What we have today in 2017 has been refined over hundreds of years, so we've got a pretty solid lock on understanding a lot of things. Physics isn't a complete body of knowledge yet, and we don't know everything, but we know some things!

Next time you're on a mountain at night, just look up.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast