Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym

I recently performed at The First Church of Cannabis...

As some of you know i have been doing stand up comedy for a little over 3 years. I got into it after being inspired by podcast's like the JRE and i would have never had the confidence to even try it had it not been for BJJ.

Anyways i recently got asked to perform at The First Church of Cannabis in Indianapolis. It was a very interesting place to say the least and i had a lot of fun. They were kind enough to record and edit my set for me and i thought given the nature of the venue that this forum might be the perfect place to share this sort of thing. So here it is! Check it out if you're into this sort of thing, if not, no worries! I just think it's pretty cool that a place like this exists in the midwest in the first place! Times, they are a changing...
    https://youtu.be/iWjs84EttqE

Dude, 10 minute mark is comedy gold!

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    watched the first 10 mins, goodjob man! I liked it!

I thought about going into comedy, but its way too much work for me, wouldn't have the time, plus noone really speaks english here that much so there ya go..
    On another note, when did u get your purp? I havnt been on here for a while obviously

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin.Harris View Post
    Dude, 10 minute mark is comedy gold!
    Thanks bro! I appreciate it!!!

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Sarasin View Post
    watched the first 10 mins, goodjob man! I liked it!

I thought about going into comedy, but its way too much work for me, wouldn't have the time, plus noone really speaks english here that much so there ya go..
    On another note, when did u get your purp? I havnt been on here for a while obviously
    Thanks man! The language barrier would make it tough but if you've ever had the desire to try it I would encourage you to give it a try! It's a lot of fun!

I've had my purple for about 2.5 years now! Got it in July 2014!

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    fuck, times flys lol, maybe i just remember u started as a blue when i was first in here lol. I remembe your story about your troubles when u were younger and how u turned your life around. anyways, gl dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Logan Cook View Post
    Thanks man! The language barrier would make it tough but if you've ever had the desire to try it I would encourage you to give it a try! It's a lot of fun!

I've had my purple for about 2.5 years now! Got it in July 2014!

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Sarasin View Post
    fuck, times flys lol, maybe i just remember u started as a blue when i was first in here lol. I remembe your story about your troubles when u were younger and how u turned your life around. anyways, gl dude!
    It sure does man! BJJ has an amazing ability to improve lives! Thanks brother! You too!

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    Good shit. Again.

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Ehrnreiter View Post
    Good shit. Again.
    Thanks homie!

Nice dude, you are doing a really good job, like your speech. A friend of mine showed a video with you, I had to be at the church at that moment when you were on the scene. But I was busy trying something good with my friend from Globalcannabinoids.io, it was interesting and I wanted to try something new.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast