Thread: Passin Forge

Array

School
    Absolute MMA Australia

Passin Forge

Hi Everyone,

Writing to let you know about a new startup we’re launching, Passion Forge. It’ll be of particular interest to BJJ enthusiasts and here’s why.

Passion Forge is a social travelling site where users will rent from and stay with hosts who share your passion. For example –
    You’re a fellow BJJ practitioner. You have also always wanted to travel to NYC to train at Marcelo’s or Renzo’s. Wouldn’t it be ideal if you could rent from and stay with someone in NYC who trains at one of these schools? That’s where Passion Forge comes in. Create your profile, register as a host or traveller, and get searching for people to connect and book with.

We don’t just want to connect BJJ enthusiasts all over the world, but anyone who has a burning passion and loves to travel! We want to be the enabler for you to get up, travel, make international friendships you never thought you could have, and experience your passion where you’ve always wanted to.

Go to www.passionforge.com and drop your details in to be the first to see our Beta launch page so you can test it out!

We’re also going to give $100 in credit to our first 100 sign ups to use off your first travel.

See you soon,
    The Passion Forge Team

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    URL is being blocked at my work, but I'll try to check it out later tonight.

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    Quote Originally Posted by HerbChao View Post
    URL is being blocked at my work, but I'll try to check it out later tonight.
    lol.

passion forge could kind of sound suggestive to a robot.