Thread: New Stuff

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

New Stuff

What is everone working over the winter, I'm talkin new stuff, it could be anything from a grib change to a new submission!!! If you can put it on youtube. Thanks all!

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Ive been working from the Rubix cube a lot recently and have been trying a couple new moves i havent seen yet. that and ive been using a variation of a gogoplata that seems to work. Im sure its not new though. But pretty much after you do the kung-fu move, you then use youre other leg and meathook it, then cross my other hand over and grab my shin to what appears almost to be a gi choke minus the gi.. its hard to explain but ill try to post it whenever i get my flip back.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    looks like i will be working leg locks for the entire winter, thanks to your instructor
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Great news Brandon, I'm glad you guys learned a lot from the seminar.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    I got a tournament this Friday so I've been piecing together my high percentage positions and moves. Drilling them over and over. Lately I was screwing around in side control just trying to get better at the position but my mount game is better. So I've been rewiring my brain to go right to mount and bypass side control like I used to.

Oh.. and drilling for ankle locks rather than passing guard. If I reverse to a top position I'll play my top game but I don't want to bother playing with some dudes open guard for this tournament.