UFC 205 was amazing

The title says it all, but yeah, definitely the best UFC event yet.

Spoilers ahead:

To nobody's surprise, Nurmagomedov has won once more, this time with a Kimura. It's doubtful he'll get a title shot any time soon, but he'd deserve it.

Miesha Tate unfortunately lost again and wants to retire. She's a cool gal so I'm sure she'll get a great job at the UFC.

Chris Weidman's loss was even more unfortunate. I was hoping for a comeback, but he made a similar mistake as in his last fight, he was simply too careless. This loss has affected Wonderboy too, no doubt about it.

Joanna vs Karolina was epic. I'm looking forward to the rematch.

The co main event was crazy. I'm a huge Wonderboy-fan so I hoped he would win, but damn, Woodley was really, really good. The majority draw is controversial, I myself would say Woodley was ahead even if just a little bit, but he's still champion so it doesn't change much. It does however mean that Wonderboy is more likely to get another shot than Maia or anyone else. Wonderboy deserved a win more, because of how disrespectful and arrogant Woodley was, but his performance was great and he apologized to Wonderboy for the disrespect, so kudos for that. The rematch will be amazing.

Connor vs Eddie was insane too. I expected a tough fight for both, but damn, Connor surprisingly outclassed Alvarez. Connor has achieved a lot in the UFC, no doubt about it, but if he wants to be a true legend, there is one more thing he has to do. Beating Woodley? Unlikely, but it would certainly be impressive. But he doesn't need that, there is a far more important challenge: Nurmagomedov. Nurmagomedov would be the toughest opponent he has ever faced, but if he should win, and that's a big IF, "nobody could doubt him anymore". I hope they make it happen.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    205 was an absolute epic card ��������

khabib

Khabib is like a Demien Maia who wants to hurt people.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by brianspinaltap View Post
    Khabib is like a Demien Maia who wants to hurt people.
    Yup. Gonna need a super ultra demonic bottom game to deal with that top game
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    I would've thought it unthinkable for Conor to be able to win a matchup like Khabib before, but this fight with Eddie makes me question that. When Eddie had Conor against the cage, he gave everything he had into that TD attempt and it wasn't even close. Conor completely walked all over Eddie. Anytime Eddie moved in at all to close range for a TD he was asleep on the canvas before he even knew what happened. Johnson was able to initially keep striking distance with Khabib and rocked him hard early on. And Johnson is no Conor. Khabib is still pretty stiff on the feet.

For sure no one has more scary ground and pound control than Khabib at this point though and his TD's do look unstoppable once he gets you up against the fence. But Conor is leagues past Michael Johnson in TD defense, bjj and managing distance. I don't see the Khabib vs Conor fight as being quite as compelling anymore. Conor has shown he is no longer the stereotypical striker with a hole for wrestlers. He's shored up that weakness. Seeing Conor truly put that to the test with someone like Khabib would be fun, but it's no longer some sort of big what if to me. If anything at this point it feels more like Khabib needs the fight to prove he can handle a true striker, not the other way around.
    https://www.facebook.com/ben.eddy.56 insta #jesushadamoustache

Damn, I didn't realize I called Conor "Connor" by mistake again. I'll blame Connor MacLeod.