Waiting on another edition

Will there be a another book coming out anytime in the future? Currently Eddie has four books published and it would be pretty rad if another was published with the latest 10th Planet techniques.

Array

School
    Isle of Wight BJJ (Team Mill Hill)
    I been hoping too. The best thing about them is the flowcharts. Would love updated ones, esp to see where legs are being fitted in to things.

Array

School
    Sportschule Kaminari, future 10th Planet Düsseldorf
    If you are looking for a flowchart check out http://rubberguardflowchart.neocities.org/ .
    It's made by my friend Jonas, we are 10P Ronins from Germany. Although it's only rubberguard and most likely neither perfect nor complete.
    A new book with all the newest shit from the 10thPlanet Lab would be nice

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I don't plan on releasing anymore books, 4 is enough, for now anyways. Nothing beats MTS for 10p details. Everything that's in my brain currently goes into MTS
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Fusion MMA Elgin IL, Pedro Sauer affiliate
    Are there any DVDs in the works?

Array

School
    Combat Cuddlers Greifswald (Ronin)
    The MTS are something very special...there is soooo much input you get, not only techniques but you also get a feeling for how it is to train in a 10th Planet school for ronins like me..not only here in germany but all over the world..its an awesome piece of work you've been doing Eddie...so thank you for that.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I was planning on releasing Ultimate Rubber Guard last year but opening the new hq pushed that back. Gonnacdo it in 2017 but in the meantime nothing beats mts. All my Jiu Jitsu knowledge is in there, all of it
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie