Array

School
    10th Planet Austin

Onnit Invitational 3

Yesterday was a fuckin amazing day!! It started out with an Eddie Bravo seminar(that was off the chain as usual). After the seminar we had a quick lunch & back to 10p Austin for check in. The entire time I'm playing chauffeur & a fuckin nervous wreck! Jacob was facing was IBJJF stud Darryl Lebus. 2 time Pan Am & 2015 IBJJF NoGi Worlds Champion. Beating Demian Balderama(who subbed Jacob at EBI 3).
    When the event started I was in awe. Curtis & the Onnit crew really did a great job! Thank you to Curtis Hembroff,Eddie Bravo,Andrew Craig, & the entire Onnit staff for making the event so amazing. A special shoutout to Jeremy Fields, Dustin Smith, Cade Smith," Lilito" & the rest of the Gainesville crew for everything you put into Jacob. Huge congratulations to Curtis on the Black Belt!! And shoutout to Cora Sek on her sub, very nicely done. And thank you PJ Barch for warming Jacob up, & congrats on your win as well. It was nice seeing you all & you know who you are. Jacob's ended up the competition year is ending with a bang. Here's his match

https://youtu.be/upjA8WBiGz4
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Jacob looked fantastic, thank you for all the love and support over the years
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Best I've ever seen Jacob look. Really good work from him!
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Great job jacob!!!!