Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    https://youtu.be/_Qkv3bAFy7s

Video of Dr.Wood Discussing the seismic data

Also curious to note only surface waves were recorded not primary or secondary waves the type of vibration that travels through the earth. This is why I would like Dr.Wood interviewed by Eddie or Joe, looking back I wish Joe asked NDT more about the seismic impact of the towers.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSmith View Post
    I am aware of that but if there is intrest(sic) and no comments it makes me wonder. I have seen the interview please post it in full if you are going to use it as some type of reference. NDT even speaks how the seismic impact being low energy, equates it to "about the a train going 30mph" joe says you would feel the train and tyson says yes but you would ignore it because its the 》》normal vibrations of life. The size of those building slamming to the ground, gone within seconds turning massive amounts into dust is equal seismically to the normal vibrations of life?? He didnt give the actual data recorded North Tower-2.3 and South Tower 2.1 of which Mr.Tyson said you wouldnt even feel those. Tower 7 I believe was just a .06 recorded. Steel/Iron turned to dust low seismic recording, the bathtub that the towers were built into wasnt destroyed it stayed in tact(sic) kept out the hudsom(sic) river surley(sic) the collapse of two 250,000 ton building would of produces a significant seismic signal and the bathtub wall would of been destroyed. These are points of evidence most are unaware of and its understandable. Again i dont know the point of postin(sic) part of an interview was, i do recall by the end of the interview Dr.Jenkins seemed flustered by her answers. Also something curious to remember as they say never forget, the massive amounts of dust that the building turned into, remember the massive amounts of paper everywhere as well. Its an important fact as well. If you are interested in having a conversation about this I welcome it and open to others opinions I have questioned her motives but I feel shes presenting evidence of what occured(sic) on 9/11.
    Why does it make you wonder? Can't comment much without reading the book.
    What kind of comments are you expecting?
    The other parts of the interview are on the same playlist, Im sure most people can figure that out.
    Can you link to the portion of NDT/Joe Rogan podcast where they discuss this?
    Is it at all abnormal for item like a bathtub or paper to be present after an explosion?
    How much dust was there?
    Was it an abnormal amount?
    What amount of dust would not have been suspicious?
    What directed energy weapon does she claim was used?
    Where does she claim the weapon was located?
    What form of energy was it, light, heat, microwave?
    Maybe you could give people the basic info.
    GO SHARKS!

"A conspiracy theorist is a person who tacitly admits that they have insufficient data to prove their points. A conspiracy theory is a battle cry of a person with insufficient data." Neil DeGrasse Tyson

If this shit turns out to be true, I will get a tattoo of a crop duster spelling out the phrase, "Eddie was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    Why does it make you wonder? Can't comment much without reading the book.
    What kind of comments are you expecting?
    The other parts of the interview are on the same playlist, Im sure most people can figure that out.
    Can you link to the portion of NDT/Joe Rogan podcast where they discuss this?
    Is it at all abnormal for item like a bathtub or paper to be present after an explosion?
    How much dust was there?
    Was it an abnormal amount?
    What amount of dust would not have been suspicious?
    What directed energy weapon does she claim was used?
    Where does she claim the weapon was located?
    What form of energy was it, light, heat, microwave?
    Maybe you could give people the basic info.
    I wasnt expexting any specific comment, I thought I would of recieved a response if there were intrest in the subject. I had linked it in the previous comments and gave the times during the tyson/rogan interview. It is abnormal to think two 250,000 building being destroyed and crashing to the ground being the explanation of why there is a lack of debris and dust everywhere but the seismic data not reflect that. Gravity collapse would be a kinetic explanation as you say explosions, matter crashing into each other at such a ferocious rate pulverizing massive amount of steel into dust but yet paper remained and large amounts of it. Not only the amount of dust was abnormal but the ultrafine particle size it turned into, smaller that human blood cells. There are many types of energy throught the electromagnetic spectrum visible light only represents one part of that. To my understanding its micro/radio waves introduced into an electric field of which she shows evidence was from hurricane erin outside NY sept 11th. You should also understand that she says the directed energy was a two part mechanism, a key that unlocked the dectructive mechanis or the tower. A switch if you will. Where the directed energy source was physically broadcasted from I cannot definitively say but I can say the dectructuve mechanism was inside those buildings.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    I wasnt expexting any specific comment, I thought I would of recieved a response if there were intrest in the subject.
    So something to the effect of, “I’m not familiar with her book but that is interesting”?

I had linked it in the previous comments and gave the times during the tyson/rogan interview.
    Ok I see it. So I happen to live in a very earthquake prone area. We have minor quake frequently, the last one that everyone here felt was only weeks ago. In my experience, I would not personally notice a quake of the magnitudes that you are stating for the collapse of the towers. I think you may want to consider that you are comparing vibration caused by massive tectonic plates, to those produces by collapsing buildings. They are on entirely different scales. Nothing about this strikes me as surprising.

It is abnormal to think two 250,000 building being destroyed and crashing to the ground being the explanation of why there is a lack of debris and dust everywhere but the seismic data not reflect that.
    It’s not clear what exactly you are asking here. Seems like a loaded question if I’m understanding you correctly.

Gravity collapse would be a kinetic explanation as you say explosions, matter crashing into each other at such a ferocious rate pulverizing massive amount of steel into dust but yet paper remained and large amounts of it.
    Ok, in either the case of an explosion or a collapse (or as it seems in this case both) I don’t find it at all surprising that lots of paper or even a bathtub would survive. In fact, I would expect things like that would survive, especially paper, which you would think is easily moved by air currents. That’s why I asked, “Is it at all abnormal for items like a bathtub or paper to be present after an explosion? “

Not only the amount of dust was abnormal but the ultrafine particle size it turned into, smaller that human blood cells.
    So again I’ll ask, “How much dust was there? What amount of dust would not have been suspicious?” Are you an expert in this area? If not, where are you getting these claims?

There are many types of energy throught the electromagnetic spectrum visible light only represents one part of that.
    Right, I think we all know this, that’s why I asked, “What form of energy was it, light, heat, microwave? “

To my understanding its micro/radio waves introduced into an electric field of which she shows evidence was from hurricane erin outside NY sept 11th.
    I’m not sure I’m understanding this. What do you mean, “introduced into an electric field“?
    Microwave radiation is part of an electric field itself, what sort of electric field are you talking about? How was it “introduced” and directed? How was this field generated?
    Are you saying that the microwave energy was somehow harnessed from a hurricane, or that this electric field was generated using energy from the hurricane? In either case, how?

You should also understand that she says the directed energy was a two part mechanism, a key that unlocked the dectructive mechanis or the tower. A switch if you will.
    Ok, that’s does seem important. What are the two parts exactly? Maybe asking a question based on hypothetical can clarify this. Let’s say I have a pair of walky-talkies. On one of them, I disconnect the conductors that power the speaker and attach them to an explosive device. This way, when the other walkie-talkie is spoken into, energy in the form of radio waves will be generated and received by the walkie-talkie that is wired to the explosive device, resulting in an explosion. Would you consider that a two part directed energy weapon?

Where the directed energy source was physically broadcasted from I cannot definitively say but I can say the dectructuve mechanism was inside those buildings.
    It seems very strange that Dr. Woods theory would not address the origin of the energy. What is the nature of this/these broadcasting and destructive mechanism(s)? What would they look like? What are they made of? How do they work?
    What is the best evidence supporting her claims?
    Last edited by Aaron Gustaveson; 12-31-2016 at 01:44 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Earth
    I was there that day and we were told to move from the area because the towers were going to come down...hours before they did

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    So something to the effect of, “I’m not familiar with her book but that is interesting”?

Ok I see it. So I happen to live in a very earthquake prone area. We have minor quake frequently, the last one that everyone here felt was only weeks ago. In my experience, I would not personally notice a quake of the magnitudes that you are stating for the collapse of the towers. I think you may want to consider that you are comparing vibration caused by massive tectonic plates, to those produces by collapsing buildings. They are on entirely different scales. Nothing about this strikes me as surprising.

It’s not clear what exactly you are asking here. Seems like a loaded question if I’m understanding you correctly.

Ok, in either the case of an explosion or a collapse (or as it seems in this case both) I don’t find it at all surprising that lots of paper or even a bathtub would survive. In fact, I would expect things like that would survive, especially paper, which you would think is easily moved by air currents. That’s why I asked, “Is it at all abnormal for items like a bathtub or paper to be present after an explosion? “

So again I’ll ask, “How much dust was there? What amount of dust would not have been suspicious?” Are you an expert in this area? If not, where are you getting these claims?

Right, I think we all know this, that’s why I asked, “What form of energy was it, light, heat, microwave? “

I’m not sure I’m understanding this. What do you mean, “introduced into an electric field“?
    Microwave radiation is part of an electric field itself, what sort of electric field are you talking about? How was it “introduced” and directed? How was this field generated?
    Are you saying that the microwave energy was somehow harnessed from a hurricane, or that this electric field was generated using energy from the hurricane? In either case, how?

Ok, that’s does seem important. What are the two parts exactly? Maybe asking a question based on hypothetical can clarify this. Let’s say I have a pair of walky-talkies. On one of them, I disconnect the conductors that power the speaker and attach them to an explosive device. This way, when the other walkie-talkie is spoken into, energy in the form of radio waves will be generated and received by the walkie-talkie that is wired to the explosive device, resulting in an explosion. Would you consider that a two part directed energy weapon?

It seems very strange that Dr. Woods theory would not address the origin of the energy. What is the nature of this/these broadcasting and destructive mechanism(s)? What would they look like? What are they made of? How do they work?
    Again any type of response is fitting positive or negative, I find her work fascinating when all the evidence is considered. Im not surprised it doesnt seem odd or out of place at the surface level but analysis shows otherwise.The seismic data is very important cause if you are familiar with the design of how they were built into the bedrock 70ft below the water table a under a gravity pancaking collapse stated by the nist report the towers themselves would of acted like a tuning fork being built into the bedrock the vibration would have traveled through the earth thus providing a primary and secondary wave which was not recorded by seismometers only a surface wave was recorded. The hurricane would be generating the electric field and she provides eviden of thunder reported at surrounding air ports JFK, Laguardia and Newark all reported thunder on 9/11 the ion balance of the atmosphere is affected by approaching storm fronts and negatively charged cloud bases induce positive charges on the earths surface.For the amount of dust she provides an approximations and i will provide you with them.
    Volume of one tower=(208ft)x (208ft)x (1368ft)
    Dust Volume (One tower)=(10%)xVolume tower (approx.)
    Dust Volume for one WTC tower (approx.)=5,918,515ft
    If spread over one square mile or (5,280ft) x (5280ft), 5,918,515ft/ (5,280)= 0.212 ft deep or (0.212 ft)x (12in/ft) = 2.55 inches deep over one square mile, or equivalent to one inch deep over 2.55 square miles for one tower (or one-inch deep over 5.10 square miles for both towers).There are curious elements to her work and certain questions I would like to ask her myself. This is why Im bringing this up on here, in hopes she gets interviewed by eddie or joe, eddie interviewed richard gage and ryan dawson already she has alot more credentials to speak on these types of things and she has interesting evidence to back up her claims. So figured I would try and put a spotlight on it. The destructive mechanism well honestly thats the most interesting part, being the dust samples show evidence of a severe high temperature corrosion attack on the steele including oxidation and sulfidation with subsequent intertriangular melting.

Correction*^ at the very bottom the destructive mechanism Its a sample of steel from wtc7^ not a dust sample^** Limited Metallurigical Examination -FEMA report*^ Iron oxidation and sulfidation*^

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Yeah, of course I didnt mean positive or negative. Im just trying to point out the obvious. Not many people have read the book, so there is very little that can be said. Asking questions or simply comment that it sounds intersting is about it.

Either event would produce both s and p waves. There is no need to evoke any sort of tuning fork effect in order to expect both wave types.

Why are you claiming that only primary waves were detected? Six separate stations report detecting both wave types.

http://https://www.ldeo.columbia.edu...C_LDEO_KIM.pdf

If a hurricane was generating the electric field you have referred to, then you are simply saying the atmosphere was somewhat charged by a storm. So when you say that microwave or radiowave energy was "introduced to the field", youre simply saying the energy was emitted?
    What do you mean by, “introduced into an electric field“?

Where do these equations come from? Are they for expected or observed values?
    Dust Volume (One tower)=(10%)xVolume tower (approx.)
    Dust Volume for one WTC tower (approx.)=5,918,515ft

Does her claim that there was more dust than expected come solely from her analysis of pictures? If not, what is its basis?
    Last edited by Aaron Gustaveson; 12-31-2016 at 04:53 PM.
    GO SHARKS!

"A conspiracy theorist is a person who tacitly admits that they have insufficient data to prove their points. A conspiracy theory is a battle cry of a person with insufficient data." Neil DeGrasse Tyson

If this shit turns out to be true, I will get a tattoo of a crop duster spelling out the phrase, "Eddie was right!"

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    What are the two parts exactly? Maybe asking a question based on hypothetical can clarify this. Let’s say I have a pair of walky-talkies. On one of them, I disconnect the conductors that power the speaker and attach them to an explosive device. This way, when the other walkie-talkie is spoken into, energy in the form of radio waves will be generated and received by the walkie-talkie that is wired to the explosive device, resulting in an explosion. Would you consider that a two part directed energy weapon?

What is the nature of this/these broadcasting and destructive mechanism(s)?
    What would they look like?
    What are they made of?
    How do they work?

That link you provided says it all and no where was I saying only a primary wave was recorded I have been saying a surface wave was. I will quote you what you just linked " Surface waves were the largest seismic waves recorded at various stations. The presence of seismic body waves is questionable even at Palisades for the two largest collapses for they are not observed at other stations" Bottom of the first page. Seismic body waves travel through the earth of which as I said the towers were built into the bedrock. Its fair to use a tuning fork analogy cause its shows the vibration didnt travel down with the pancake collapse and disperse the energy through the earth providing the seismic data reflecting that. Say you were to hold a tuning fork in your hand wouldnt you feel it through your arm if I were to hit it with a hammer? Her equations come from the evidence provided by satellite imagery of the dust cloud rollout from the earthobservatory nasa.gov images, collection of sample locations reported by the usgs. The DELTA group at the University of California at Davis and Lawrence Berkelt Laboratory undertook studies of the particle size. She gives approximations of the exact amount because of wind and other factors the zone of dust isnt symmetrically arranged around where the towers stood. She provides satellite images showing the dust forms a circular boundary northeast of the wtc complex, estimating the centre of the arc she caculates the approximate area for this part of the dust zone. Then provided the equation I provided you. She also uses that very same seismic data you linked. I understand you have many questions and I will try and answer them as best as I can. You seem to have an intrest, if I may suggest listening to some of her interviews she stays consistent in them from my listening and again im hoping to bring a larger audience to this information, especially discussed on a platform such as the JRE. I have many questions myself that I think only she could answer considering her background.

If you are curious the destructive mechanism I can point you in the direction if you research thermal switches in bacteria. http://m.caltech.edu/news/biologists...controls-52968

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast