Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Where did the towers go?

I have recently read Where did the towers go by dr.judy wood if anyone is familiar with her work and would like to have a conversation about it feel free to reply

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    You already started a thread about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Solicit View Post
    You already started a thread about this.
    I hadn't read her book at the time I made that post. Recently read it if you wanted to discuss anything.

Array

School
    Team AMMA
    Not making any other comment or assertions etc, but when you see the interview and the guy says something along the lines of 'then they said I think it's better if we just pull it, and then seconds later it comes down' etc.

'Ok lets pull it' is common police slang to say 'Alright lets end this job/operation (pull it), get out of there and regroup'. In Australia anyway.

Listening to the guy that says that in the interview and having used that slang of 'let's pull it' myself, I see it as hearing the he's talking about decision being made to 'pull it' meaning 'let's get our men out of there' as opposed to 'pull it' meaning 'bring the building down'.

Just my 2cents.
    www.twitter.com/totalpac

www.totalpackagepromotions.net
    Don't stop dreaming just cause you wake

Larry silversteins comment does not have anything to do with Dr.Judy Wood and her work. She presents evidence of what occured on 9/11 and proves with that evidence that the official NIST report doesnt not explain the destructive mechanism of the towers.Nor conventional controlled demolition. Her book is fascinating I highly recommend it.

The views keep goin up but no comments. Strange and discouraging...if no one wants to have a casual conversation about her work there is little hope bringing this topic up on a podcast.

Neil Tyson interview with rogan speaking on earthquakes, seismic vibrations and the WTC seismic event. 1:07:35 - 1:08:35

https://youtu.be/ZpHh_TU2kcI

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSmith View Post
    The views keep goin up but no comments. Strange and discouraging...if no one wants to have a casual conversation about her work there is little hope bringing this topic up on a podcast.
    Don't you figure that's because not many people, who happen to browse the forum, have read the book.

GO SHARKS!

"A conspiracy theorist is a person who tacitly admits that they have insufficient data to prove their points. A conspiracy theory is a battle cry of a person with insufficient data." Neil DeGrasse Tyson

If this shit turns out to be true, I will get a tattoo of a crop duster spelling out the phrase, "Eddie was right!"

I am aware of that but if there is intrest and no comments it makes me wonder. I have seen the interview please post it in full if you are going to use it as some type of reference. NDT even speaks how the seismic impact being low energy, equates it to "about the a train going 30mph" joe says you would feel the train and tyson says yes but you would ignore it because its the 》》normal vibrations of life. The size of those building slamming to the ground, gone within seconds turning massive amounts into dust is equal seismically to the normal vibrations of life?? He didnt give the actual data recorded North Tower-2.3 and South Tower 2.1 of which Mr.Tyson said you wouldnt even feel those. Tower 7 I believe was just a .06 recorded. Steel/Iron turned to dust low seismic recording, the bathtub that the towers were built into wasnt destroyed it stayed in tact kept out the hudsom river surley the collapse of two 250,000 ton building would of produces a significant seismic signal and the bathtub wall would of been destroyed. These are points of evidence most are unaware of and its understandable. Again i dont know the point of postin part of an interview was, i do recall by the end of the interview Dr.Jenkins seemed flustered by her answers. Also something curious to remember as they say never forget, the massive amounts of dust that the building turned into, remember the massive amounts of paper everywhere as well. Its an important fact as well. If you are interested in having a conversation about this I welcome it and open to others opinions I have questioned her motives but I feel shes presenting evidence of what occured on 9/11.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast