• Rochester

16 5.80%
  • Gulf Shores

18 6.52%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    10th Planet London
    Even though I have nothing but love and respect for all the other moons nominated, I think that there is only one correct answer.

In just a couple of years, Jamie Scott took a bunch of hooligans with little to no training, in the roughest part of London, one of the most Jiu Jitsu crowded places in the world. He slowly, but surely, built his place, made his mark, cemented the team, with a sustained growth.

This year it culminated with 3 presences in Tuff Invitational, a show second only to Polaris in Europe. All 3 of those were victories by submission in less than 10 minutes total. To that you can add a couple of belts and wins in MMA in some of the biggest shows in the country, absolutely mopping the house in every single sub only event in a 200km radius.

The weekly open mat is literally the biggest in the country, where black belts, european champions, EBI or UFC competitors come to spar for 3 hours, in an event that has long since outgrown the matted area.

Being so, not (just) because of victories in competition, but for flying the flag of the moon high and spreading the gospel in not only the UK, but the whole european scene, I think that London is not only the most just, but the most logical Moon of the Year.

Array

School
    10th Planet London
    Jamie has done a great job in London and the class is growing exponentially. Hope London wins it!

Go London!

Go London!

Go London! And thanks for the great reception!

Array

School
    10th planet san diego
    I don't know why it says i can't vote for this poll but here's another one for san Diego

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambones View Post
    I don't know why it says i can't vote for this poll but here's another one for san Diego
    You have to be a pro member to vote.

Thanks to everyone who voted for 10p London and all your kind words
    It is such a honour to be part of this poll with all these amazing moons and to finish so close to our San Diego family
    Congratulations on moon of the year you totally deserve it
    This is just the beginning for us
    2017 we take over
    Peace

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    A huge congrats to 10p San Diego! The crew down there led by Boogey are doing an absolute tremendous job holding down the fort in a jungle filled with high level BJJ a academies. Nothing but love pouring out of that moon, ultra mad respect for everyone sweating and bleeding 10p down there, and 10p London too!! :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123