Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym

T.J. Dillashaw calf crank from the truck!

Was that the first or at least the best calf crank from the truck attempt in UFC history???

YES I was jumping out of my seat screaming THATS MY SHIT

I see so many Truck opportunities in so many fights... how exciting to finally see someone seize it.

Also shout out to Lineker for using lockdown (albeit not offensively/effectively)

...aaand shame on Brandon Thatch for attempting a Kimura from bottom half without putting in the lockdown. As a 6'2" 170 myself I hit that shit all the time with ease. Hard to be a fan of that dude. I hope his BJJ improves.

TJ has a very underrated bjj game.

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    Any thoughts about why it didn't get a finish? TJ said it was really deep during the press conference. But no tap, had to abandon it.

Gunner9122

loved it!!! had me smiling, laughing, clapping and everything else.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I'd have to see it again but I don't think he was stomping and I don't think he was pulling on the toes, i think he was pulling on the instep, big difference
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    He did have a full rear naked style grip on the foot at one point though and it was deep! He never stomped on the foot though. He also had Liniker reaching with his arm and could have tried to set up the twister. He grabbed the arm as the position was ending but he came up weird with it instead of pulling Liniker back to his left. It was nice to see though, especially from TJ.

Video of the T.J. Dillashaw calf crank from his fight this weekend.. Sorry about the link, couldn't figure out how to embed the actual clip to the comment.
    http://imgur.com/rwz3tTV
    Last edited by Keith D; 01-04-2017 at 09:43 AM.

Array

School
    Cody MMA
    I've noticed a couple of things watching MMA competitions:
    1. I haven't seen anyone execute a perfect calf slicer from truck on a high level opponent that caused a tap (could be wrong)
    2. I don't believe people fear the calf slicer
    I feel like some is going to have to absolutely wreck their opponents knee in a high profile competition to instill the fear that causes people to tap.

Thinking about it the Olivera calf slicer was nasty but had the added pressure of his opponents own body weight behind it.
    Wondering if any of the Pro grapplers here have or would tap to it in competition from truck. Obviously if something is preventing perfect application ala Royler Gi grab it can be survived.

Array

School
    Husaria Naas
    Yes he could've gone for the twister or kamikaze'd that leg lol. If I get into that position, unless the ref stands us up, you aren't going anywhere
    Last edited by Ladi The African Tiger; 01-10-2017 at 03:27 AM.