Nasa.gov documents ADMIT FLAT NONROTATING EARTH ,, ,,

https://www.nasa.gov/centers/dryden/...ain_H-1391.pdf

Above is a Direct link to nasa.gov and their archives ,the documented reports ADMITTING THE EARTH IS FLAT AND NON-rotating
    The damn documents answer most questions as to why? Why would they lie ? And Why would this report tell the truth etc ...

DONT BELIEVE ME ,,, READ NASA AND LET THEM TELL YOU WHY ..

WHY THEY HAVE 2 different models

...a non-linear and a linear model ----

Why they have different equations for calculations .... Why they have different answers ,,,one for academia ( not real .,,just for show ,,,) and why they have SEPERATE CALCULATIONS USED FOR ACTUAL FLIGHT AND TRAJECTORY OVER A FLAT- non rotating earth
    Dont believe me ... READ NASA AND LISTEN TO THEIR REASONS AS TO WHY THEY HAVE 2 different models ...one that is widely known ( but never used) and why they have another model that is (widely USED) but not widely known ,,UNLESS U ARE A GENIUS MECHANICAL /flight ENGINEER .. THAT SAY ,,,WORKS FOR NASA ,,,,HMMMMMM and certainly NOT IN STANDARD TEXTS--- as the report ADMITS .. Read it for yourselves ,,, page 6 gives a simple and easy to read summary ...and if u feel up to it ,,,read the whole damn report 100 pages and take a look into nasa and their reasons and their actions both from present day ,,,all the way back to the beggining of nasa ,,,. The documents reference 2 other studies ( DONE BY NASA ) that also HELP IN THE UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT AND WHY THEY DID WHAT THEY DID ,,,, SIMPLY THEIR ACTIONS ARE REASON ENOUGH TO PLACE BLAME ON THE WHOLE SCAM ,,,, WHO FUNDED AND THE REAL REASONS ?and questions AS TO WHO BENEFITS ?? SORRY THATS NOT IN THERE ,,,,,,THESE ARE SIMPLY ENGINEERS ,,WHO WANT AIRCRAFT TO BE ABLE TO FLY ,,,,,THEY ARENT THE SPIN DOCTORS BEHIND EXPLANING THE BULLSHIT ,,,THEY JUST DO THE "ACTUAL MATHEMATICAL equations and CALCULATIONS ,ENGINEERING AND OBSERVATIONS RELATED TO FLIGHT

SIMPLE ANWSERS TOO ,,,,, ONE IS THE BULLSHIT WE LEARN IN SCHOOL THAT IF USED IN REAL LIFE FAILS !!!! AND SHIT CRASHES AND OR NEVER REACHES ITS DESTINATION ,( because navigating a fake ball is only USEFULL IN THEORY , ACTUAL FLIGHT ENGINEERING REQUIRES THE TRUTH SO THAT WE DONT JUST CRASH OR END UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN WHEN WE WERE TRYING TO FLY TO ALASKA BUT ENDED UP ISOMEWHERE NEAR HAWAII,,,thats why the flat earth map is WHAT NAVIGATION EXPERTS USE ,,,, ITS ALSO WHY I.C.A.O. AND THE INTERNATION MARITME ASSOCIATION ... ( icao is responsible for flight navigation and maritime is for OCEAN NAVIGATION ) THEY BOTH USE THE FLAT EARTH MAP AS THEIR GODDAMN LOGO .,,, WAKE UP FAMILY .. WE ARE BEING LIED TO ,, ITS TIME TO COME TOGETHER AND SIMPLY SEEK THE TRUTH ,,,,, NOT MAGICAL FAKE THEORIES THAT ADMIDDITLY ARE ONLY USED IN SCHOOL TEXTS AND NOT USED IN REAL LIFE ,,,,, LETS LOOK AT WHAT REALLY WORKS ,,, IS THAT NOT WHAT FIGHTERS DO ,,, DO U GET IN THE RING TO USE THEORETICAL TECHNIQUES .,,,OR DO YOU ACTUALLY SEARCH FOR WHAT ACTUALLY WORKS IN A REAL FIGHT ,,,,, .., SAME LOGIC ,,, ASK YOURSELF SOMETHING ,,,, IS DANIEL LARUSO ( ralph machio ) really a championship fighter .,,, or are the other actors who actually have some real martial arts training do they look like they could whoop the karate kids ass,,??, ,,,
    REAL LIFE OR FANTASY ,,,,,,WHERE DO YOU LIVE ,,? , I LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE " JOHNNY FROM COBRA KAI "...the real life actor ,,,ACTUALLY HAS SOME REAL TECHNIQUE ...and given the choice ,,,,IN REAL LIFE ,,,ID MUCH RATHER FACE OFF WITH RALPH MACHIO,,,if put in a situation of its me or him ,,, johnny has a chance ,,daniel laruso ,,,,sorry bro ,,, but if he tried JUMPING ME IN A BACK ALLEY ,,, IM PRETTY SURE THAT I HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF SURVIVING ,,,THEN IF " johnny from cobra kai" A TRAINED FIGHTER ( and marginal actor) TRIED TO JUMP ME AND ROB ME .... I WISH I COULD SAY ,,I COULD TAKE EITHER OF THEM BUT ,,, THATS EGO AND FANTASY .,,,REAL LIFE ,,IS WHERE WE LIVE ,,, ON A FLAT NON ROTATING EARTH ,,,, .., .,,,,,,,,,,,, " put him in a body bag johnny ..yeah heaaah !! Hahahahah

https://www.nasa.gov/centers/dryden/...ain_H-1391.pdf

U choose ......are u fighter who seeks true functional technique ,,,,or do u just want to be like ralph machio ,.?

I CHOOSE REAL KNOWLEDGE AND TECHNIQUE THAT WORKS ,,, true functional technique does NOT COME FROM LIES AND BULLSHIT ,,,DOES IT? ,,,SAME SCENARIO WHEN IT COMES TO THE TECHNIQUES that allow us to fly in the air and navigate thE WORLD ...... USE YOUR FIGHT LOGIC TO FIND THE TRUTH ,,,, OR JUST BE LIKE RALPH MACHIO ,,, WHO ISNT A REAL KARATE KID ,,,JUST A THEORETICAL STORY TOLD TO ENTERTAIN US ... THEORETICALLY OF COURSE..

THANK U EDDIE ,,,U DA MAN ..