Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    Would love to see the podcast return, but with 2 conditions.

1) Make sure the audio is correct. On the old podcast, there were times that someone would laugh loudly, and the sound would overmodulate. I use a simple $400 Tascam recorder and 2 Audio Technica microphones for my own podcast, and I get good sound from it. You don't need a lot of gear to get good quality audio.

2) I think it would be cool if Eddie figured out the role of the guests a bit better. I'm cool with the guest only being there to help Eddie talk. Sort of like what Robin used to do on Howard Stern. I'm also cool with the guest being the person who is brought on because he/she is so interesting and then Eddie's job is to get that person to talk. That is the way Rogan does it. However, on Eddie's podcast, it was never clear who was supposed to be doing the main talking. There were times I wanted Eddie to be quiet so the guest could talk, and there other times when I wished the guest wasn't even there so Eddie himself could talk.

Even if those 2 issues aren't "fixed", I'd love to see Eddie do a podcast. Maybe monthly since doing it weekly can be such a grind -especially for someone like him who's running his own school, raising a son, traveling for seminars, running EBi, etc.
    What is the name of your podcast?

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    My podcast is called "Camera Work with John Ricard" and can be found on You Tube and iTunes under that name. It deals with photography, and may not be of much interest to the people on this board, but on this particular episode, I talked about photographing Eddie:

10th Plane Podcast!!!!! Omg!

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Thanks Ric. Ill check out the Eddie episode.

Array

School
    10th Planet Dublin, Ireland
    Make it happen Eddie, you know you want to

Array

School
    Open Mat
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    My podcast is called "Camera Work with John Ricard" and can be found on You Tube and iTunes under that name. It deals with photography, and may not be of much interest to the people on this board, but on this particular episode, I talked about photographing Eddie:

Awesome podcast man , thank you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123