Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Petition to bring back Eddie Bravo Radio!

Leave your mark if you support this effort!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    I.

now that I understand the system, I definitely want to hear EBR again

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    I would LOVE it to come back, but it's up to Eddie, I understand its tough to be spread so thin doing everything. I miss it though, it was pretty much the only podcast I would repeatedly watch.

Array

School
    Open Mat
    If its not a stone by the neck to the master , fuck yeah.

Array

School
    Grove City BJJ Academy
    I.

Array

School
    10th Planet Darlington
    I thought that EBR was going strong, and I understand that it's down to Eddie if he wants to revive it or not. It must take a lot of time to do MTS episodes, teach, and still have time for life etc. Maybe it would be cool to do an EBR style section for the odd MTS episode, so that there's no pressure on releasing an episode of EBR monthly etc. Also, when Eddie does fight companions, or any appearance on JRE, those are like EBR to me.

Be a voice for the people eddie.

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Yep, the only podcast I watched, and it was a great escape from Mundays. Maybe a monthly podcast, Eddie?

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    Would love to see the podcast return, but with 2 conditions.

1) Make sure the audio is correct. On the old podcast, there were times that someone would laugh loudly, and the sound would overmodulate. I use a simple $400 Tascam recorder and 2 Audio Technica microphones for my own podcast, and I get good sound from it. You don't need a lot of gear to get good quality audio.

2) I think it would be cool if Eddie figured out the role of the guests a bit better. I'm cool with the guest only being there to help Eddie talk. Sort of like what Robin used to do on Howard Stern. I'm also cool with the guest being the person who is brought on because he/she is so interesting and then Eddie's job is to get that person to talk. That is the way Rogan does it. However, on Eddie's podcast, it was never clear who was supposed to be doing the main talking. There were times I wanted Eddie to be quiet so the guest could talk, and there other times when I wished the guest wasn't even there so Eddie himself could talk.

Even if those 2 issues aren't "fixed", I'd love to see Eddie do a podcast. Maybe monthly since doing it weekly can be such a grind -especially for someone like him who's running his own school, raising a son, traveling for seminars, running EBi, etc.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast