Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrell Garcia View Post
    I have a career, working as an Recreation Operations Coordinator at the University of California, Berkeley. Not, a side hustle, but that's what i do when I'm not training or teaching.
    Does that essentially work hand in hand? If that career is what I think it is. Organizing events and tournaments. I assume it's sports such as baseball, basketball, track, ect.

Array

School
    Formerly - Pride Muay Thai
    Quote Originally Posted by itsJaime View Post
    That's incredibly inspiring. Have you put thought into (if possible) to have a standup desk? There's a huge rise in the awareness of all the adverse effects on health of sitting for an entire work day (every workday pretty much).
    Thanks itsJamie, I have a desk that stands as you described, it helps. I get up and walk around as much as possible, just to keep the blood flowing.

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Quote Originally Posted by itsJaime View Post
    It's pretty damn fun. The only thing is after some time I found myself using it less. Well, any type of midi controler outside the keyboard. It's unfortunate, I blame music for mainly sticking to 4 to the floor lol (excuses). I've been getting super into guitar and I feel like it's super important for me to master it.

o no not the OC, jk. I go there once or twice a week and hit up 10th Planet orange. There's an open mat every sunday at 12pm.
    Nice man, that's where I use to live, but moved away before they conjured up a 10th Planet Orange. I relocated to Norco Hills, right by the Corona 10P, but similar case, I moved back to Colorado around the time they opened that joint. My fuckin' timing.

Oh well, Colorado is ill AF, and the skate scene is sick. We have 6 skateparks just in this city, with other dope ones nearby. And these aren't McParks, they're super legit and challenging. As a result, it's producing some seriously badass skaters. Bigname pro's come through for Demo's, but sadly, they get rolled by the locals. Killer music scene too; seems like everybody's into misc. instruments, production, DJn, etc. On that note, I'm looking for a keyboard too, to rattle off keys alongside my forthcoming drum machine

Peace.

Array

School
    abmma
    Its not quite a side hustle but my job is Firefighter/EMT i work a rotating schedule of 48 hours on 72 hours off so it gives me a unique opportunity to train during the day. Day classes are usually smaller ratio of student to instructor. i think emergency services is a huge untapped resource for people that need a job that allows them to train. you can got to any community college and get a EMT cert and make decent money riding an ambulance, and once you learn the basics skills the determining factor between good and bad EMTs is composer which we all have in spades from being attacked by killers on the regular.

Anyone have any exp with driving Uber or Lyft? it seems like a easy way to make some side money during free time.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345