Array

School
    none

Chicago - where to train bartitsu?

Inspired by Sherlock Holmes found out that this great fighting style that he uses is named Bartitsu. Is there any way to train this great gentleman martial art somewhere in Chicago? Standard searching methods gave very poor outcomes, almost none, just some sites like this: https://zoptamo.com/s-bartitsu-c-us-coach but as in this example - nothing was found on them. Can anyone share location of Bartitsu club in Chicago or something?

I don't think you're going to have much luck with Bartitsu, but you are fortunate enough to be in a city with LOTS of quality BJJ schools. It looks like there's a 10th Planet in Lombard. Go check them out!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrett Condy View Post
    I don't think you're going to have much luck with Bartitsu, but you are fortunate enough to be in a city with LOTS of quality BJJ schools. It looks like there's a 10th Planet in Lombard. Go check them out!
    10p Lombard is currently at UFC Gym Lombard, however will be having their soft launch at their new location on Monday! Check'em out!

211b Eisenhower Ln
    Lombard, Illinois

Hit up Omar Call (773) 551-6325

Array

School
    none
    Hey, thanks for help and advices

Array

School
    Ronin
    You could check out the Chicago Swordplay Guild. It's been years since I worked with them, but they did have a Bartitsu study group.

Yes. Invent a time machine and point the controls for Victorian-era London.

Good luck.

Array

School
    none
    Hey, thanks for this info Mike, very useful, probably will go there