Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    oh shit!! Renato is just a Royler Spy, chosen for his acting abilities to blend in without the Gi. And his excellent Capowara skills incase he was found out!

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    hey James... i always thought the same thing... i find it a bit disrespectful to JJ Machado, as if Eddie has no credentials - he clearly has a black belt with a highly talented practitioner...WITH A GI!! plus he has much more weapons in his arsenal... kinda contradictory.

didnt eddie have a brown belt when he beat royler and got promoted to black after he beat him ?????

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    Quote Originally Posted by Clinton Lawrence View Post
    didnt eddie have a brown belt when he beat royler and got promoted to black after he beat him ?????
    yes...that's how the legend goes...you tap royler gracie in dubai...you get a black belt

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    sweet heavenly nectar.. i pray this is true and youre not just getting our hopes up for another evil prank. and if it is.. please set up a twister even if its not legal and let him go.. just to rub it in.

Quote Originally Posted by James Davis View Post
    yes...that's how the legend goes...you tap royler gracie in dubai...you get a black belt

somebody should make eddies life in to a movie like a new new version of the karate kid instead of sweep the leg johnny it should be pull down on the head eddie

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by chronic_jiujitsu View Post
    sweet heavenly nectar.. i pray this is true and youre not just getting our hopes up for another evil prank. and if it is.. please set up a twister even if its not legal and let him go.. just to rub it in.
    Twisters are legal

This I have to see.....Hope it goes down, & Good Luck!

Just curious, adcc is invite only and the only other way to get in is through trials correct? does this mean eddie's match is like a "side" match? or will he compete in trials?

Array

School
    Luling MMA / Cedar Creek MMA / Dojo Kyle
    It'll probably be a called a "super fight" or some shit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast