Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur

eddie's next competition?

I was just curious the next time eddie was going to be entering a competition. anyone know? And as a side note.. i think quatoof should try his hand at jiujitsu. maybe get himself into a smaller tourny with some sweat-proof coverup (to even out the skin tones)

Array

School
    10th Pranet HQ Hollywood
    this guys got his handful with running a jiu jitsu dojo(he has to remember each of his students so he can promote them and its a pretty big school), training multiple pro mma fighters, working for the ufc music, and having a social life not to mention his book thats going to come out

i would also love to see him tap dudes out senseless but its probally not going to happen

Array

School
    NA
    quatoof vs. laranja....it's goin down

Array

School
    10th Pranet HQ Hollywood
    Quote Originally Posted by lates85 View Post
    quatoof vs. laranja....it's goin down
    renato is tapping that brother out

Array

School
    Rōnin
    Renato is going to do a capoeira flip kick and knock him out but Quatoof will get him in the parking lot with a knife, thats my prediction for the fight.

Array

School
    10th Pranet HQ Hollywood
    Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    renato is going to do a capoeira flip kick and knock him out but quatoof will get him in the parking lot with a knife, thats my prediction for the fight.
    lmao!

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix and Fabio Santos BJJ (Team Monstro)
    if i remember correctly i think he said only if he got a chance to face royler again

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    dang. that sucks. Although i understand it would be hard being as busy as he is.. But its just one of those things where i dont want to die having to wonder how good eddie was in his prime. like picturing mike tyson in his prime training MMA instead of boxing, or bruce lee getting in there now a days. just one of those things where i have confidence he would win pretty much winning any tournament he wants, but i feel it will turn into another fedor myth where people will be saying "oh well he only had that 1 big match, and he was scared to go into another tourny because he knew he got lucky" or whatever else excuse people will come up with. I hope that at some point in the future he gets a break long enough to get in there. I would LOVE to see him in there again.

Array

School
    Anywhere.
    Quatoof should enter some tournaments.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Someone in the middle east has contacted me about doing a rematch at the nogi worlds of abu dhabi next April. He said Royler is has agreed to terms, so it looks like there's a good chance of it happening, let's keep our fingers crossed
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast