Array

School
    Spartan Fight Team Hammond, La

white belt noob question???

My wonderful wife and kids surprised me with a 10th planet rash guard. It is awesome. My question is since its ranked (my favorite color is purple and that is what they bought.)since its a higher belt then what I am ranked would this cause problems wearing it at competitions? Also is it okay to wear them and compete in them as a Ronin? I would love to represent what I am learning and doing. A little feed back would be nice thanks and happy Mardis Gras.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Yes, they are ranked rashguards. That would be like wearing a purple belt in the gi in the white belt division. Its fine to wear a ranked rashguard if you are a ronin, just make sure it the appropriate rank.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Yes, they are ranked rashguards. That would be like wearing a purple belt in the gi in the white belt division. Its fine to wear a ranked rashguard if you are a ronin, just make sure it the appropriate rank.
    thanks chris ill be ordering a white belt one for competition use this week!

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    thanks chris ill be ordering a white belt one for competition use this week!
    You can always save it as a goal :-) to make sure you don't quit jiu jitsu EVER!!!! :-)

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by HerbChao View Post
    You can always save it as a goal :-) to make sure you don't quit jiu jitsu EVER!!!! :-)
    That's the plan!!!