Thread: Choke Shop

Array

School
    10th planet melbourne

Choke Shop

Sensei Frank Barca of 10th planet Melbourne ran a choke shop today going through in fine detail all of his favourite chokes. It was amazing. I learnt so much and got to brush up on the smallest details of things I thought I had down. Rear naked, ninja choke, single arm guillotine and head and arm triangle were all covered. Just wanted to write on this forum about always making sure you have opportunities to see things in great detail even if you think you know them. I'm sure glad I did today and can't wait to rep out all of my new knowledge. #10P4L

Array

School
    South Coast BJJ - South Australia
    Sounds like an amazing workshop! I'm actually travelling to there in a couple of weeks from Adelaide for a week just to train...can't wait!

Maybe I'll see you on the mats!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Grasso View Post
    Sensei Frank Barca of 10th planet Melbourne ran a choke shop today going through in fine detail all of his favourite chokes. It was amazing. I learnt so much and got to brush up on the smallest details of things I thought I had down. Rear naked, ninja choke, single arm guillotine and head and arm triangle were all covered. Just wanted to write on this forum about always making sure you have opportunities to see things in great detail even if you think you know them. I'm sure glad I did today and can't wait to rep out all of my new knowledge. #10P4L
    Thanks Adam. I had a blast

Frank Barca (Grank)
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne
    Affilliate Moon Downunder
    190B Sussex Street, Coburg
    Victoria Australia
    www.10thplanet.com.au
    frank@10thplanet.com.au

Array

School
    Open Mat
    10P4L Osu!!!