Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07

Eddie Bravo Debunks Nukes on Infowars

Array

School
    Open Mat
    1st Flat Earth is to be considered on the base that when they did that the last time a dimension of travel was not known.
    We can travel by air for only around a hundred years , with mind you 2 world w ars , meaning no time to look around for the
    common man.

2nd My idea is that the church had to give in to round Earth to stop people trying to make the next leap to a dimension.
    If they figured out long sea travel and in a short time they found a NEW WORLD as big as the known world... what would happen if you make the jump to a dimension ( AIR TRAVEL , SPACE TRAVEL ) and find a BUNCH of new worlds?! We are probably fucked... we will have to conquer for days... upon days... its too much work.

3rd People use geometry Euclidean Geometry to measure the world... but they use a not real geometry to explain round Earth... THINK ABOUT THAT

Array

School
    Open Mat
    to MEASURE round Earth i met to say

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    Oh snap... they took the video down. Here's Eddie on The Alex Jones Show !

Array

School
    garage dojo of pain
    Man that shit about the north star made me think! Why is it always visible year round...? So i thought about it. Well i've lived my whole life on the northern hemisphere, so that makes sense. Have you ever trained in Brasil Eddie? I bet you have trouble find that north star.

Array

School
    Open Mat
    Quote Originally Posted by m leo View Post
    Man that shit about the north star made me think! Why is it always visible year round...? So i thought about it. Well i've lived my whole life on the northern hemisphere, so that makes sense. Have you ever trained in Brasil Eddie? I bet you have trouble find that north star.
    You are aware , that there is a South Star that is the same , seen all the time like the North Star , right?
    The point is that , that is all that you will see... all the time, meaning no change no other view than that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumpolar_star

It is supposed to be like this :
    200px-Earth_within_celestial_sphere.gif
    Eddie's point is that we roll around the Sun too so we should see change in the sky.
    Last edited by LuT; 03-10-2017 at 01:51 PM.

Array

School
    Cody MMA

Skip to 3:17 for some knowledge
    Last edited by Martin Harris; 03-10-2017 at 05:37 PM.

Array

School
    Open Mat
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Steinmetz View Post
    Thanks Martin Harris for adding reason to this thread!
    Yes cus 72 000 years seem reasonable.

Array

School
    Open Mat
    Did your 7th grade scince teacher tell you that or you read it in the library? Was it writen 10 000 years ago on a cave wall in english

Array

School
    Open Mat
    Well dude , they were burning people at the steak like 200 years back , we have air travel 100 years back...
    My grandparents remember the wars my dad was born at the end of it, so i consider those to be true.
    It is true that people tryed to fly in space. Considering that we can air travel and space travel for like around 100 years
    im just saying is a fair point to ask to re-veiw the flat Earth subject .
    And you calling me an idiot for exercising the 1st amendment its kind of funny...
    it probably was not going to be if i was burning tho cus and let me step on to ur level you people
    are the first to light the match or thor the rocks
    Last edited by LuT; 03-11-2017 at 11:08 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast