Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Music Here

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorWolf View Post
    New PSY (of Gangnam Style fame) album dropped just a few days ago. There were two music videos that were top trending on YouTube... but there were also a couple HOT FIRE RAP TRACKS

This summer is going to be fuckin LIT for Korean pop music
    I don't really know any of Psy's music but this wasn't bad.

Okay so this beautiful black chick got into my Uber pool and aggressively plugged in the Aux cord and laid this hot fire on me. Mind you I have never necessarily been a Drake fan (although I have utmost respect for his talent) but this has got to be my favorite song of his that I have ever heard.

Okay and this new Nicki song is already my favorite of hers... (If you know me, you know I like to joke that I am half-black/half-asian on the inside LOL) you know she gotta go HARD these days to compete with Cardi! It seems like the best music always comes out at the start of the Summer.

Quote Originally Posted by TaylorWolf View Post

Okay so this beautiful black chick got into my Uber pool and aggressively plugged in the Aux cord and laid this hot fire on me. Mind you I have never necessarily been a Drake fan (although I have utmost respect for his talent) but this has got to be my favorite song of his that I have ever heard.
    God damn, the cast in this music video though! Rashida Jones, Zoe Saldana (Colombiana lol), Tiffany Haddish, Michelle Rodriguez (Girlfight!) some of my all time favorites... POWERFUL

https://soundcloud.com/user-73414536...-free-download

A buddy of mine told me about this DJ REZZ and showed me this set. I find myself craving it sometimes (especially while tripping on acid) as it is incredibly powerful and overwhelming (just like the acid).

Never cared much for Ariana Grande (to the point that I would get a little annoyed when hearing about her in the news) but I gotta admit after hearing this song she is undeniable. I replayed this like 50 times, haha.

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena

NEWST TWICE MV

SO FIRE

HOWLIWOOD

Array

School
    10th planet jacksonville
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xZEjNTJ92lg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

very brutal hardcore

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast