Array

School
    Team AMMA

Highlight vid - 18man submission only comp - feat Kit Dale & Lachlan Giles

Team mate of mine decided to put it all on the line as a first time promoter and hold a sub only event in Perth, Western Australia with a grand prize of $2500.

Aussie stars Kit Dale from Metamoris 'fame' and Lachlan Giles from EBI came from over east for it and it had 4 competitors from Mitsu Domoe who are a '10 heavy school' fun by Frank Barca's good friend Chris Mazzali.

Was a first of its kind in Australia and a massive success.

8min highlight vid is here if you are keen to check it out. The whole 3hr event event was live streamed and can be found on FB at Roar BJJ if you are interested.

Rules were if there was no sub after 10min it went to 'golden point' so the first to score once 'points on' were called was the winner. Ended up with an 85% sub rate which everyone was happy with.

Enjoy

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5OCJqt...ature=youtu.be
    www.twitter.com/totalpac

www.totalpackagepromotions.net
    Don't stop dreaming just cause you wake

Array

School
    Absolute MMA Shanghai
    Looks like a great event man, and nice highlights as well.

Anyway you would be able to connect me to you friend? I live over in Shanghai and man it would be sweet to host an event like this. Would be great if I could ask him some questions on how to get it done.

Thanks

Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Bruhn View Post
    Team mate of mine decided to put it all on the line as a first time promoter and hold a sub only event in Perth, Western Australia with a grand prize of $2500.

Aussie stars Kit Dale from Metamoris 'fame' and Lachlan Giles from EBI came from over east for it and it had 4 competitors from Mitsu Domoe who are a '10 heavy school' fun by Frank Barca's good friend Chris Mazzali.

Was a first of its kind in Australia and a massive success.

8min highlight vid is here if you are keen to check it out. The whole 3hr event event was live streamed and can be found on FB at Roar BJJ if you are interested.

Rules were if there was no sub after 10min it went to 'golden point' so the first to score once 'points on' were called was the winner. Ended up with an 85% sub rate which everyone was happy with.

Enjoy

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5OCJqt...ature=youtu.be
    That was great! Nice to see the straight ankle lock being used. Old school