Why they don't want us to know about the Flat Earth and make us believe in a ball

Sorry for posting this here....I was not sure where else or how to get in touch with Eddie...
    I hope you get this message Eddie!

Hi Eddie,

I am great fan of you and your mind!)
    I watched and loved your Podcast with Eric Dubay and Kron Gracie.
    You guys wondered what the motive was for the government or secret group to hide the flat earth information from us....
    I myself wondered and was thinking loads about it....
    I think I know why....Here is my theory....

Imagine if everyone found out the earth was flat and that there was land possibly beyond....imagine trying to stop a percentage of 8 billion people who wanted to go look....via ships..planes...hiking etc..... The government would not be able to stop everyone, with this amount of people...

So what better way to control the masses and population than to let everyone think they are on a spinning ball.... Can't get off....and can't go anywhere.....So you have already limited your thinking and stopped people from ever even thinking about looking for new land....or possibly of other places... So you just accept your surroundings, concentrate on your life and accept all the controlled measures and try just make your life content to the best you can.....
    They can control a few people ....but not if everyone knew....So that is why the school education is so important from such a young age..for indoctrination and conditioning of the mind....

It all makes sense to me now ...why they do it....

Please spread my theory...if it makes sense to you...

Please do more Podcasts....You are what the world needs!!

Stay strong!!

Rich M.